M$ Mouse bug in latest update

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 3sidedcube, Aug 4, 2016.

1. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    M$ are trying nasty tactic's to get users to upgrade to win 10 ..... in the form of the mouse bug. the mouse bug from hell that is.
    If you have win 7 with sp1 and you update you will probably get the mouse bug.
    I updated system on the 01/08/2016.
    the bug dose not show itself straight away it's a gradual thing it start's first with double clicking in your program's sometime's multiple time's then the icon you clicked on will end up being moved and so on and so on till you end up pulling your hair out. checked mouse thinking my mouse was on it's way out in another computer all was fine put it back in my system same thing I then checked the driver's all was latest drivers for the mouse saying no problems...

The only way i got it back working again was to do a system restore to the date before i did the update lucky for me it was enabled.... I normally have it disabled.

M$ fortune 500 company trying to get customer's to update to win 10 <<<< Fecking nice try M$ and when you ask at M$ support guess what they said ..... Update to windows 10 LOL HAHA ne fecking way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

which kb is it exactly?

3. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    off the top of my head I have no idea there was three to install but because I did sys restore lost the update's and will not bother to check because it's not my problem it's a problem for someone else to sort out at M$

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm running Windows 7 and I have updates turned off completely. I use the Simplix pack to update.
    But I'm not in a corporate environment.

I too would like to know which kb does this :eek:

This is why I stay away from the standard MS update channels.

5. Imp Eached

Imp Eached MDL Novice

May 30, 2013
    That's weird. I'm fully updated (as of Aug 1, 2016) on Win7sp1Pro using MS Update, and I don't have this mouse behavior. It sounds like something went south in a strange way when you did the update. It would be nice to know what kb those three updates are so I can check if I've got them installed.

6. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    I download from MS Hardware driver for Keyboard and mouse and I had never had bit trouble.. So.. I always disable HARDWARE driver off.. Because most Microsoft tend made mistake easy.. So, Keep in mind..

ATGPUD2003

7. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Same here, Win7Pro SP1, all updates and no mouse issues. Another flaw in the OP's paranoia - no 8.1 users reporting this issue. Why not - if indeed MS is attempting to herd the entire flock to 10dom?

8. bphlpt

bphlpt MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2010
    No mouse issues for me either. Win7 x64 Ultimate fully updated but hiding Win10 and telemetry related updates. I've not heard of these mouse "bugs" before.

Cheers and Regards

9. RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Same here... Looks like the OP has a faulty mouse... I did hear of Razer mice having problems like that, IIRC...