macOS Ventura 13.0

Discussion in 'macOS' started by fox3, Oct 24, 2022.

1. fox3

fox3 MDL Member

Dec 27, 2021
  2. Hyram

Hyram MDL Junior Member

Jun 16, 2011
    (For the life of me I cannot find how to start a new thread!)

If you have been happily using a USB hard drive connected to an AirPort Extreme Base Station (aka AirDrive) for your Time Machine backups for many years, be advised that macOS 13 no longer supports AirDrive.

You'll need a real NAS now, or go back to plugging your backup drive into a USB port on your Mac.

3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    NB! Off topic question.
    You're not the only one who doesn't know that.
    I searched every possible and impossible place to find something about it. Unfortunately, no words were found.
    I remember back when vBulletin was here, I was allowed to start posts, but now I'm not. The button is hidden easily and everywhere, i.e. it is hidden by all topics. It is strange that even where feedback is requested about errors and problems of the forum, there is no possibility to create a new one.
    Yet new members come here, often spammers, who can post. So, you're not the only one who can't open a new topic. Why it is so - I can't guess and I can't find anything about it anywhere. Everything is strictly confidential.
    Does anyone know something more about this weird restriction?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. acer-5100

acer-5100 MDL Guru

Dec 8, 2018
    It's hidden in plain sight

upload_2022-10-25_12-23-50.png

5. Hyram

Hyram MDL Junior Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Nope, don't see that anywhere.