Macrium Reflect Home

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Dark Knight, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Wondering if someone can help me out here, as I have been searching but cannot find a solution ........

I downloaded the 30 day trial of Macrium Reflect Home with Image Guardian, got it all installed but cannot seem to get Image Guardian to work every time I open it I get a message saying "An Error Has Occurred MacriumImageGuardianDriver - The system cannot find the path specified"

I have done a web search and a search of the Macrium support and forums and cannot seem to find a solution to the problem and was wondering maybe someone here at MDL might know what is going on.

I like the Image Guardian feature and wanted to try it out before I purchased it, I really don't want to slap $70 down on something that is not going to work for me.

Any help would be appreciated, I am running Windows 10 x64 with all the latest updates.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    works fine for me, I am not able to access or touch the images created by Macrium Reflect Home unless I delete it or access it from the Macrium Reflect program itself

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    It was an issue until I contacted Macrium support, even though they don't normally give free support on trials they did mine and released a patch for it. Build 2833 resolves the issue.

4. Earthnet

Earthnet MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2018
    Problem.

After using Reflect after 30 days, you cannot reinstall it to upgrade to a new version.
    The trial key is expired. Even if you get a new key, the old one is still encrypted and buried somewhere in the operating system.

Does anyone have a Macrium Trial Reset program for another 30 days? Macrium says only one trial per system.
    Otherwise this is the end, if you know what I am saying.

Acronis might be better for me. Think nova-s, etc.
    I'm still evaluating Macrium Workstation. ;)

5. Earthnet

Earthnet MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2018
    BTW - Importsnt...

The cleanup tool does not work anymore.
    Needs to be updated. Check it out.

FWIW. :confused:

6. vigipirate

vigipirate MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2011
    it works for me no problem disconnect internet

7. GodHand

GodHand MDL Addicted

Jul 15, 2016
    I have had none of the issues you've described and I use Workstation, Server Plus, Home and a Technicians License. The program has never, and I mean never, worked less than perfect, even running it across a network doing a multitude of different functions. I do use the free Home version on devices that I rarely use since even that version is excellent and offers a plethora of features for being free.

Since I have a Technicians License, I am able to create an unlimited amount of full Macrium Server Plus 7.1+ USB Technician drives that are full versions of Server Plus, with the addition of certain features that are beneficial when having to use a USB on multiple different devices/Workstations/Servers. I also use these for custom WinPE builds but if you want, I don't see an issue with 7-Zipping a Technicians USB and sending it to you, or possibly the full recovery ISO that includes the Technicians USB.

8. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008