Majority of Windows 10 users are happy with the OS

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Jan 15, 2016.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    No sh1t Sherlock....

In other news, the majority of people who eat McDonalds like McDonalds too

Only a small % of idiots who keep doing something they don't like

3. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Majority of users couldn't distinguish between an android tablet, a windows notebook and a dishwasher, so where's the news?:g:

4. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    #4 JP2015, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Pisthai,

Thanks for the details I believe you seen nothing yet, just wait till their is full adoption and bridging within Win_10 to: Android New World Order and Apple OS-X by year end or for sure in 2017

That's when Win_10 will rocket to new levels

But on the same note so will the multi stage Mac's and Androids " it is going to be very interesting soon in what is in store "

By the way the last major update dropped by Microsoft updated more then ever " android apk " with the core and the same for Apple adding part of the Mac Developer Library Developer

Looks like Windows 10 and on the same note Other OS's and opening the option " of an all in one OS right across the scale " Apple Microsoft Google in a nutshell all in one doesn't matter in the future what OS you install cuz its all going to be the same " with a final note that in a nutshell will wipe the desktop in the very near future " perhaps sooner then later with all these Companies now working clearly together and I am sure, that everyone in each company now are talking very openly with this merger in all three camps development, engineering, and Marketing

Now you will have three sets of pockets that will need to be filled in conjunction/ without completion

One thing here and its a fact " all three of these brothers or sisters are extremely very smart in being able to play all together " its mind blowing how some things work at the end of the day

JP

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Sorry if I decline to discuss, just don't want to feed such trolls which already shown up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. JP2015

JP2015 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2015
    I understand

7. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    :laie: :laie: :laie:

BREAKING NEWS: Majority of rich people love money!

P.S. "I don't want to feed the trolls"...said the troll general :laie:

8. TheCandyManHK

TheCandyManHK MDL Addicted

Jun 26, 2015
    #8 TheCandyManHK, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Yeah am happy with the OS after spending hours uninstalled and disabling stuff and getting everything down to around 1.5gb of memory usage and the cpu usage not going crazy any more ... will i update in the future i don't think so because if everything runs fine what the need to be stress out again going through all that again .. thxs but no thx u

9. excalibur2

excalibur2 MDL Senior Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Well I too would like to be happy on one drive with w7...it's been on there for years and running and shutting down a bit slow, so thought I'd upgrade to let win 10 sort it out, but no matter what I try it wont upgrade. If it's a program or whatever causing the problem why don't they say instead of error codes OR none at all.

10. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

Majority of poor people loves the money as well, but the love isn't reciprocal :eek:

11. Shayne

Shayne MDL Addicted

Jul 31, 2009
    This philosophy that I have had since windows 95 may become more common now. It was flashing bios's that I always had a itch for .... but if it an't broke.

Maybe a pain but download it and do a clean install its free and therefore activation by others means should not mean imprisonment

Regards

12. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
  13. Buckie

Buckie MDL Junior Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Majority of people.... Don't have a choice ! Most windows users have been with windows since its launch and don't know any other operating system. Of course there are other operating sytems out there but when users have got used to windows, they are hooked on windows and will not jump ship, to them windows is the only operating system that gives them everything they need, and changing is not an option...
    Windows has grown into people but most now are finding their beloved windows has gone off in a direction they don't want to go to, but feel they have to up-grade to windows 10 as there is no other choice for them. In a sense they are being forced to go in that direction. You want a new PC what choice have you got as in most cases windows 10 is pre installed and some don't know or don't want to get involved in un-installing and re-installing an older operation system they just want to run their programs or games. Your even being forced to up-grade from such operating systems. I think Bill knew Microsoft was heading in this direction and didn't want any part of it so left...
    Banks and other financial businesses still use XP, what does that tell you... Trust is a big thing and the rumours of a new operating system that's to be launched to compete with windows directly are making Microsoft very nervous, I believe it's a joint venture of Android, Google and Apple ? This is because there are so many unhappy users of the windows operating system not giving users the security and privacy they want.
    If we are not careful Microsoft will literally invade our homes and minds in the near future !

What choice do die hard windows users have !!!!:eek:

14. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    There's a choice and it's called linux. But, the free software is just like that...free: a billion of desktop environments, luckily just a few major distros (debian, slackware, arch, SuSE), but a gazillion of re-spins of those distros. Again, luckily, the software is not that super-duper diverse, but for example an MS Office user will have to adjust to LibreOffice.
    There is also a lot of closed source software in Windows that has no equivalent in Linux or if it has one is a pale comparison.
    Like somebody said before: if MS would make Windows XP open source then we would see a real competitor for the poor excuse of an OS which is Windows 10 (a "beautiful" wintel offspring).

15. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ... Of course,has no competitor for Windows... all sucks!:p

16. Zeblade

Zeblade MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Forgive me.. I only read... Microsoft...betanews..

later

17. johny88

johny88 MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2015
    Also majority of people are a bunch of unenlightened halfwits.

18. El_Heffe

El_Heffe MDL Member

Jul 16, 2007
    A few months after Windows 8 came out, Microsoft claimed that people loved it.