Make a iso windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Reactos, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Reactos

Reactos MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2012
    #1 Reactos, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    I cloned successfully I windows 8 on another partition of the hard drive and I can choose the boot with EasyBDC.:)
    I would like to have a backup in hard and found "Image for DOS". However, a backup is not bootable. o_OHow to make an iso of windows already installed and activated? But without the serial. Someone can suggest anything I can think of to make a squashf Windows folders and overwrite the folders in a windows trial. Could it be?

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reactos

Reactos MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2012
    Thank you very much. Unlike having windows 7 on 2 partitions each was coming down the path c: with Windows 8 is not the case. And the desktop start in cloning and also added icons to me entwined C: but in the normal desktop each in its path. so when you make changes I turned off the computer in the 2 systems but not in windows 7. Thanks to the installation disk and refresh could save the cloned it was in c: and I came to this on and the few programs that install windows 7 but not lost. Thank you again.:worthy: