Make Windows Vista Genuine

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by teaversa, Sep 16, 2009.

1. teaversa

teaversa MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2009
    #1 teaversa, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    So I have been using my windows vista fine now for a while...it was activated and everything.....then when I logged on to my computer today, a pop-up came up saying to activate windows now or later....then when i got to my desktop, another pop-up came up saying this copy of windows may not be genuine, windows dreamscene isn't working, or something like that...

What im wondering is if anyone knows a way of getting Vista Genuine again...I tried using VistaLoader v3.0.0.1, and it said it worked, but when i rebooted, the "this copy of windows is not genuine" was still there...I have Vista Ultimate SP1 and i really need to get rid of this and get my vista activated again.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT: I also tried using the vista ultimate keys in this link:

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/2581

but everytime i try this comes up

"Windows Activation Error"

"A problem occurred when Windows tried to activate. Error code 0xC004E003. For a possible solution click More Information."

2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    #2 911medic, Sep 16, 2009
    Try a different loader, it may last a bit longer..It will probably eventually be broken again though..

Bios mod is the other option..probably (only) permanent solution

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. teaversa

teaversa MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2009
    #3 teaversa, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    (OP)
    How would i go about modding my bios....is there a good tutorial about it anywhere around here?

I really dont feel like having to run different loaders every now and again...I'd much rather just learn how to mod my bios and deal with it that way.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: I found this post....

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/posts/489036654

Which seems to be my BIOS and computer....however the link to the download doesn't work.

4. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. fakowski

fakowski MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2009
    "Flash the bios."

What you mean?

To flash the BIOS you have to have right file from m/b manufacturer and right model etc. etc.

It does mean that only certain part of BIOS is changed and doesn't affect the rest!?

Pardon my ignorance, but I have the same problem, can't get into windows, have all ready working nicely Win 7, but I want to use at this moment my Vista Ultimate, which was screw up by Win 7. After loading zloader for Seven or after by Vista begs for money.

HELP! TIA!

6. teaversa

teaversa MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2009
    #7 teaversa, Sep 21, 2009
    (OP)
    Well, I know you need to get a modded version of your bios, which you can probably get from here:

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/2967

but i don't know how to flash the bios using the files inside the .rar file...