malwarebytes free version?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by JOHN FOSTER, Aug 10, 2017.

1. JOHN FOSTER

JOHN FOSTER MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2017
    i am looking for the free version of the malwarebytes not the trail version i checked on google and all i get is ether the trail or fake ones with viruses i know that they had it now i can not find it anyone have or know where i can download it ?

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    There isn't any full free version of Malwarebytes anymore! A 14 days Trial is what you could get for free!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Just get the trial version and don't activate the premium trial

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    AFAIK that will give max 14 days for Trial!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @pisthai: I've been using it for much more than 14 days and it seems to work fine.

I use it for manually scanning the computer. If you're looking to do more with it, then yes. It's a trial.

8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    @Miochaela Joy: It's a well-known fact that the use of several Security apps at the same time maybe potentially ending up in problems! Isn't it? Why should someone (whos has a well-working) security system should use another Security Apps (and maybe end up in problems)?

Anyway, it's up to any single user what he/she is using or not! If I talk about such use, I could, and strongly would only talk about what I would do with my systems! I would even not recommend such apps, I use on my own to others, only talk about the success and/or failure of it for my own use!

Just, knowing, and many times already proved fact's, should never be dismissed or taken besides.