Manage the kontext menus...

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Hannibal Lecter, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Lecter MDL Senior Member

May 12, 2010
    Manage the kontext menus...

I used to have some small and simple software that allowed me to manage the kontext menus of files. With one simple click you add and remove any item in the kontext menu, after right-klicking on any file on the desktop.

I can no longer find it or remember its name... Anybody knows this?

Thanks, HL

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #2 Daz, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hannibal Lecter

May 12, 2010
  4. Hannibal Lecter

May 12, 2010
    It would be kind if one of you either tells me that there is no such tool, or that you never heard of a tool like that, or, that maybe I am missing the point of the two offered solutions....

As I DID use a tool which does precisely what I am looking for, this is rather unsatisfying

5. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #5 Daz, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
    Not sure of what that would be but I would think both of the suggested applications allow you to remove the extra items. I can't see no Windows 7 specific application for this task, nor one for Vista either... Maybe it was in an all in one tweak application that you previously used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Hannibal Lecter

May 12, 2010
    Sorry about the bother...
    If somebody ever runs a course on how to remove items like "copy to this, copy there, go to previous version, play with WMP ,add to wmp, check with MBytes, cut, copy, rename, create shortcut" I would love to attend...

Everybody... have a nice worldcup.

I believe the whole problem is that the one I used has no version for Windows 7