mario cart wii tips

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rf4burns, Jan 30, 2011.

1. rf4burns

rf4burns MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2011
    #1 rf4burns, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    I have been playing mario cart for a while and know some short cuts, if you need to know any or are having a problem ask me. Here are some of the short cuts i know of (these aren't all of them if you want to know more).

Mario Kart Wii Shortcuts List

Luigi Circuit: On the final turn, use a mushroom to cut through the dirt infield. To keep the speed, drift and perform a mini-turbo as you go through the final part of the dirt patch.

Mushroom Gorge: At the very beginning, use a mushroom to head left, jump onto a mushroom and hit the speed patch. On the final turn, use a mushroom and jump drift over the pit.

Toad's Factory: After coming out of the factory, and before the speed bumps, head right. Use a mushroom the moment you hit the first speed bump to jump over the pond.

Mario Circuit: Use a mushroom to speed through the dirt infield (same location as the Chain Chomp). Go onto the speed ramp and perform an aerial trick, land and drift to the right to avoid hitting the wall.

Coconut Mall: After going up the first escalator, head right. Go through a little store by using a mushroom, then perform an aerial trick on the bump before descending.

Wario's Gold Mine: Get on the tracks where the mine karts travel. Instead of leaving on the right, head left and go down a small cave. Hit the speed patch, and then the second speed patch and perform an aerial trick.

I hope this helps some people

2. rf4burns

rf4burns MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2011
    #2 rf4burns, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    (OP)