Massive error on Samsung Rc520

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Ploke25, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Ploke25

Ploke25 MDL Novice

Nov 2, 2011
    So, I bought this laptop about six months ago. A Hp pavillion g6. And after installing my first game I got an error. This error read:"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."So I was confused to start with, Googled it for awhile, the only things people were saying was to do with a virus and registry errors. My computer was not subject to any of these. Eventually about three weeks later I bought a new laptop, my Rc520. I installed the game which previously didn't work (Homefront). Again I got the same error. I came to the conclusion it was a dodgy copy. So I decided to install some of my other games which I enjoyed. A few of which had this error. This is the list of games that do not work due to the one error:Homefront
    Unreal tournament 3
    Singularity
    And now more recently, supreme commander 2, which I bought after playing the first one. This obviously didn't work, which confused me further as the first three games were using the unreal engine. I assumed again that it was the unreal engine which didn't like my computer, but this game also didn't work. Here are my specs:Windows 7 Home premium 64 Sp1
    Intel Core i5-2140M @ 2.3 GHz
    4.00 Gb Ram
    Nvidia Gt 520m video card
    I'm extremely confused as my first laptop got the same errors when it had completely different hardware. But somehow I believe it is the hardware. I also have tried updating drivers for my graphics card, nothing changed... Can someone please try to help me find out how to fix my relatively new laptop, this is getting out of control. If you can suggest any way to try and fix it or even any way to contact someone who can help it would be greatly appreciated. Even something like helping me find a crash report or something! I really need help D: Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find an appropriate section.

2. Ploke25

Ploke25 MDL Novice

Nov 2, 2011
    Anyone, this is kinda really bugging me. Any advice would be great.

3. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    According to everything I have read for HomeFront, you need to do all of the updates. Should we assume you already did this?

4. Ploke25

Ploke25 MDL Novice

Nov 2, 2011
    No, I have not updated homefront... I doubt this would fix the problem and also, I don't think I can without the program starting up.

5. itech

itech MDL Novice

Jan 26, 2012
    You can found some more problem and solution with this forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/1451095.htm