[MDL EXCLUSIVE] Giveaway Unlimited- WinUtilities Professional for 15days.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    1st. I would like to thank Jason Kuperman from YL Computing for sponsoring an unlimited numbers of licenses of WinUtilities Professional to our members and guests.
    The GIVEAWAY of WinUtilities Professional will starts from today (23rd Feb) and ends in (8th. March) Tuesday.
    To get it for free , visit this page below http://hi.ylcomputing.com/winutilities-pro-for-my-digital-life
    [​IMG]
    Complete Solution for PC Peak Performance A simple registry cleaner or disk cleaner cannot give you true performance boost. WinUtilities combines disk clean&defrag, registry clean&defrag, system optimization, shortcut fix, privacy sweep, junk files clean, disk optimization, and more, to guarantee your PC run like a new one.
    Fast and Powerful Windows Clean Swiftly locates and deletes any junk files that may exist in Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
    Clean and Fix PC problems with One-Click Built-in 1-Click maintenance feature allows you to cleans junk files and unneeded registry entries, scan & fix PC problems to improve the system performance of your PC by one simple click.
    Improves PC Performance Better PC performance for your work or gaming. Gives you the new computer feeling again.
    Simpler and Easier to Use You do not need to be a professional or know much about computer. All you need to do is install it and a few clicks will make you enjoy the new PC feeling again.
    Proven by More Users WinUtilities is the top 5 downloaded software in Maintenance & Optimization category and has over 10 million users worldwide.
    Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The GIVEAWAY of WinUtilities Professional will starts from today (23rd Feb) and ends in (8th. March) Tuesday.

DOWNLOAD FILE- File Version: 12.32
    File Size: 6.09 MB
    System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10 and later versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit)

Click here to download

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The GIVEAWAY IS LIVE NOW!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RCM

RCM MDL Junior Member

May 15, 2010
    #3 RCM, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Hey Sid,

Thanks for the offer, but I would like to ask, says this is a free lifetime license, with no tech support, which I get. But the note also says no free updates, which would make the product outdated after a couple of months? Am I missing something?

4. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Its a fully functional (File Version: 12.32) like the paid version but you can't get the tech support and future upgrade/update. To get all the upgrade/support/update one has to buy the software.