Microbugs

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #1 Mr.X, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Again I'm being surprised with new life forms, in my own house!

This time microbugs!
    They're minuscule.
    They move pretty fast considering their size.

I've never seen these before. They are all over my refrigerator's door. First seen last night.

What are they?
    Where did they come from?
    Are they dangerous?

2. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Probably Tyrophagus putrescentiae (grain/mold mites)

time to get the flamethrower out :D

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Damnit :D

They seem to be harmless, hope so.

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Addicted

Nov 7, 2013
    You have BIG problems . They get attracted by the stink of things rotting ........... what have you got in your fridge that is and / or smells rotten .......... like chlorine dioxide . Have you got chlorine dioxide in your fridge ? If not you need to seal your fridge and take it to the dangerous good disposal departmet ......... ask your local dustbin man ......... dont just throw it away as you could get prosecuted for spreading pests .

5. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Mr.X, just clean whatever they seem to be around and maybe spray a tiny bit of bug spray. The problem will go away eventually. They're harmless.

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #6 Mr.X, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    (OP)
    :laie:

You must be quite experienced, your bed oldman your bed, I can imagine them revolving around your rotten sack :laie:

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks I was reading a bit about them and your post confirms. Gonna clean using bleach or better yet chlorine dioxide, it's cheaper :D, then follow your instructions spray a bit of insecticide.

8. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    > and maybe spray a tiny bit of bug spray

YES !!! ...... I'm sure DDT will solve all of Ex's problems . ..... and has the added entertainment attraction when he and all his family get webed feet and glow in the dark .

@ EX ........ they're realy Alien artificial intelligence spy nano bots .......... they're actualy a further development and miniturised electric cars with biocircuits synthesised and grown from DNA samples from bill and melinda gates .

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    :D

You're an idiotic child

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    AHAHAHAAAAA!!! This was well worth a read, guys!!!

X, get you tinfoil hat out, it's that sexy time of year!!!

Must be the Mexican salsa... with bacon...?!? :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Ex ..... i've been doing some research ...... in mythology those flys are seen as messengers of sure death ....... the latin name means ......... putrification flys ......... putrification is dying / dead rotting fleash composting into s**t ..... the smell attracts them ....... so i dont think its something IN the fridge ? ...... otherwise the death bringer flys would be IN the fridge ? ........ so maybe you should be looking for an OUTSIDE source / target of the infestation ? ..... something very near ? ..... a BIG stinking , putrifying pile of rotting flesh , that stinks of chlorine dioxide ? ...... Thats about to die ?

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :D :p :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    You think you can provoke me thinking I'm upset prone to fall and react accordingly with the proper treatment you deserve, then me being banned but nooooo my friend, that's not gonna happen. You already read my thoughts about you in my already removed comment in the other thread. :D

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You think like that! Stop projecting, it's ridiculous!

As for you not having any arguments and then resorting to unprovoked offensive BS - that's your impotence and your character - nothing to do with me, gov...