Microsoft Edge

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by SAM-R, Mar 18, 2019.

1. verndog

verndog MDL Junior Member

May 3, 2010
    #2641 verndog, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  2. tripog

tripog MDL Junior Member

Sep 27, 2012
    i just use firefox when it breaks, and at the rate Microsoft is developing it'll be 10 years before stable sees all of the sync features, I mean canary still doesn't even have history or open tabs.

3. kosta20071

kosta20071 MDL Addicted

Jan 8, 2012
    The latest canary build (Version 86.0.597.0) seems solid, didn't have any crashes after 2hrs of use

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Dear starter of this topic and all members.
    It may be wise to close this topic now and start a separate topic for each version, of course, if necessary.
    The reason: absolutely everything is confused here, and no one really finds anything here or any answer to any their question.
    Besides, what's the point of commenting every day on what's working today in Canary and what won't work when a new Canary comes already tomorrow and there are at all other problems.
    Why is there any need for any comments on Canary here, when it is only for the first experiments of developers? And its lifetime is only one day then it is already history... There is other place on developers site where can comment on the Canary, Dev and Beta versions and anyone can write there that is not working for them at the moment. Or use feedback system.
    However, here could only be information about the user version/stable version and other general information about updates that did not exist before, and so on. This should be a place where a stable version users can find necessary and useful information, tutorials etc and can ask questions.
    Here is currently only one large and real landfill with very little use or help to anyone.
    So - do you agree or add other opinions with reasons?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Maybe MDL will be deleted totally, all can be discussed elsewhere anyway, can't it?

6. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Sometimes I have even feel like you're a bit advanced and don't write nonsense anymore,
    but seems like again I'm wrong.
    Excuse me.