Microsoft Office 2013 PERM. Activation w/ Grace Period?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by whateverjp, Jun 30, 2013.

1. whateverjp

whateverjp MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2013
    Hey Guys,

I have been reading a lot of posts lately from like Dec 2012 when the KMS/ToolKit was introduced and was still in Beta mode. I didn't realize until today that there is a "Grace Period" for my office and now it says 82 days remaining. I had used the ToolKit and thought the activation was permanent.. (forever) i guess lol.

Since now it is almost July and been a long time since Dec 2012...

I was curious to know whether there is a activation method to permanent activate office 2013 w/o a grace period? So it's activated "forever" i guess.

I saw some people doing skype (Telephone) Methods as well but i dont know whether that has a grace period as well.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Nope, just 6 months at a time using KMS server activation (180 days)

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Leaked keys will be blacklisted/banned soon and can´t be used for further activations. Also it isn´t allowed to talk about here, as those keys are 'stolen'.

Simply renew KMS activation regularly, you will get always 180 again and again and...

You can opt for AutoKMS function of latest Microsoft Toolkit (2.4.3), which will install a task to Task Scheduler for daily reactivation and at every reboot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. whateverjp

whateverjp MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2013
    isn't "rearm" means how many times you can renew the KMS activation, mine says i have 2 available. but nonetheless thanks guys!

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    no rearm count is not how many times you can use KMS. You can use KMS every day and keep the rearm.

6. whateverjp

whateverjp MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2013
    oh sweet!!! thanks guys... i really love you guys :)

Last but not least...

s1ave (or anyone).. how do I opt for the Auto KMS function?

Do I just go into the toolkit of 2.4.3, go to activation, and click "install" where it shows the drop down menu for "AutoKMS" I'm assuming (there's others such as AUTOKMS Custom Task)? And this will automatically install a task to Task Scheduler for daily reactivation and at every reboot? And would I need to have the ToolKit running on the computer at all after this or not?

And that is it for my questions! I promise :)

7. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    >>>>>>>>>>>>

What sytem you are using?

KMS = legit activation scenario, mostly used by corporates and educational institutions. UNLIMITTED

Rearm = set activation staus back to initial grace. LIMITTED

NOTE: Rearm only has effect on Win 7 and Office 2013 installed on Win 7. In Win 8 you will get 1000 Rearms, but there is no initial grace like in Win 7 so rearming has no effect on Win 8. Same applies for Office 2013 on Win 8. In Win 8 Windows and Office 2013 activation is stored in same location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    #8 s1ave77, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    Yep, that´s the way it works. AutoKMS Custom Task offers the option to change the options for the scheduled task to your liking, whereas the default AutoKMS won´t allow this.

EDIT:
    AutoKMS is running from C:\Windows\AutoKMS, make shure your AV isn´t blocking it. No need to have MTK running :D.