Microsoft Office Standard 2010

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by onlyeuro, Jan 28, 2010.

1. onlyeuro

onlyeuro MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2009
    Wikipedia tells us that the 2 editions of Office 2010 will not be availble as retail product they will be available for Volume License customers only.

the one is
    Office Professional Plus

the second is
    Office Standard

my question is on microsoft office website the professional plus edition is available to download but not the standard edition???

do anyone can tell me from where i can download the office 2010 Standard edition BETA 2 with free activation key ???

any help is appreciated...

2. RedSpider

RedSpider MDL Junior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. killer47

killer47 MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2010
    For MS office 2010 beta version only release professional plus.
    Be patient...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hitendra

hitendra MDL Member

Dec 21, 2007
  5. onlyeuro

onlyeuro MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2009
    yes u r right i know that the latest build from WZOR which is 4730.1000 contains the setup of office standard but the thing is that
    if u follow the activation method of first installing the beta 2 then install latest build then in the final result u will get

the same copy activated which u activated for beta 2

if u install pro plus from beta 2 and activates it by official key
    then after thay u install latest build and select standard from setup
    then after u activate it still shows pro plus in the HELP MENU in backstage............

keep in mind the installed version is standard
    and the activation we use is for pro plus
    so thats why its shows the info in backstage view HELP MENU of office it still shows pro plus product activated

this is the problem.........

the pkeyconfig and the tokens.dat are very very sensitive to edition and computer specific.......

6. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    Not yet released.. wait for RTM.. i'm also waiting for standard coz of less bloatware..

7. soamz

soamz MDL Senior Member

Mar 12, 2011
    I have bought 5 licenses of Office Standard.

Do you mean, we can run multiple machines of office Standard with one single license ????