Microsoft releases Fresh Paint for Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by roirraW "edor" ehT, Aug 24, 2012.

1. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    #1 roirraW "edor" ehT, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rakeesh

Rakeesh MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2012
    Probably would be easier to read if you used text reflow - just a suggestion.

3. roirraW "edor" ehT

Sep 1, 2007
    What is text reflow, meaning is it one of the options presented via icon when posting, and does it limit the length of the post like CODE does? It's my main reason for using CODE since I don't like seeing posts which are pages long, and I just automatically use it when reposting articles even if it's not too long.

Also, I always figure that my repost of the article via a CODE box just enables someone to figure out if they're interested in reading the original article I always link to, since it always contains better formatting than anything I would reproduce and images in a lot of cases. I'm a strong believer in saving bandwidth and space but I don't want to just post a link to an article without some information that can let someone decide if they even want to follow the link.

But I am sincerely interested in how I can select text reflow and if it will do what I need, and thank you for your feedback.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. win_seven

win_seven MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Is it possible to download this application on windows store with my windows 8 and tested on windows 7?
    And if yes. how i do to download only the application?

5. roirraW "edor" ehT

Sep 1, 2007
    This is impossible unless someone ever manages to emulate the "Interface Previously Known as Metro" on Windows 7. It's a Windows 8 app, not a regular program.

6. Boyfriend

Boyfriend MDL Senior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    It is possible :biggrin: If MS decided to back port Windows 8 Immersive UI to Windows 7 to facilitate new architecture adoption :p