Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by polly4you, Jan 26, 2019.

1. polly4you

polly4you MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2011
    H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that...

I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And you can easily trace that back to the day the SUPERVIRUS Win 10 forceinstalled itself on my computer...

The symptoms that I ignored were cruciating headake from hell, that I thought would go away by itself...But it will not go away before I can use my computer without praying before I start the computer and after when I try to use it without my eyes bleeding because I am so pissed off out of pure rage against my machine...

In the morning I am allready pissed off when I am about to open my ex Dell i5 (SUPERVIRUS destroyed my computers memory) so nowadays I have to sail with one working memory (THANK YOU Bill Gates) when I am waiting to find out what goes to hell today...

I am so pissed off while dragging my self to bed and thank the lord I dont have to see my ex computer that has been raped by the SUPERVIRUS for the next 8 hours...

Do we really have to accept this people I ask you...The company Microsoft is even more covardly then Apple because you can not get in touch with them if you want to tell about problems...

When I open my SUPERVIRUS infected computer i notice that there is something the matter with my account, I go to settings and out of nowhere apears a text that says give us feedback...that is a waste of anyones time I must have made someone mad because the dont reply/response so this is not for me...

In my previous message I demanded to get the information about getting compensation for my memory unit that was destroyed by the SUPERVIRUS, do I sound unreasonable in any way...I just want to use my computer and it is made impossible because SUPERVIRUS Win 10 destroyed the computer...PS If It was not totally clear SUPERVIRUS is Win 10...

YS: Svante Leonard Dahlsten

2. freddie-o

freddie-o MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I don't think Windows 10 can cause damage to (RAM) Memory

3. polly4you

polly4you MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2011
    H!, when you first used the SUPERVIRUS Win 10 did you notice how much RAM was consumed just to run the POC...every new "update" causes more and more problems why does the SUPERVIRUS Win 10 when you start disable the sound (the indicator in the right corner turns red) and to your question or statement I had a working memory units according to Dell diagnostics before the *ss *uck of the SUPERVIRUS Win 10...Not anymore...it always gets stuck at the memory (RAM)

YS: polly4you

4. klarkkent

klarkkent MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2012
    I think Dell has a start everything over disk, and it will happily install your supervirus all over again, so you can have even more fun the second time around. :)