Microsoft Toolbox project [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by RokkumanX, Jul 4, 2021.

1. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    #1 RokkumanX, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pl keep it UP . You are a Genius . Never ever think Feel or take yourself down via any rubbish comments on your projects .
    Pl Stay Blessed n Be Happy Always.
    is it your bday on this day ie 4th July then only Many Many Happy Returns of the day my dear Brother . Live Long n Pour Drops of Love for People Arround Communities.

3. 4th July=American independence day

4. Oops :)
    How are feeling today brother i hope everything is cool at your side :)
    That means i have to email a lot today to my loved ones over there at US Agencies :)
    Thanks a lot lot for this.

5. ianymaty

ianymaty MDL Member

Jan 31, 2010
  6. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Thank you, I didn't know that actually.

Feel free to come with suggestions.

The project is still WIP so nothing is set in stone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    "Microsoft Toolbox"

8. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Thanks, that was easy. Must be the toughest namechange yet......

I'll make sure to rename it to Microsoft Toolbox but I can't do much for the downloads that are already made in the other name.

Why the hell didn't I think of Toolbox instead of Toolkit from the start, Toolbox is so much better really.

That's what I want this to be, a toolbox filled with goodies and helpful tools to make the daily life easier.

9. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    I have now updated the first post with a new release under the name Microsoft Toolbox since Microsoft Toolkit was taken.

I also fixed an issue with activation giving an error about missing .dlls. Since I changed folder structure I had to update the .cmd files to reflect that.

I urge to all who already downloaded to download it again.

Thanks for everything!

10. boyonthebus

boyonthebus MDL Expert

Sep 16, 2018
    Independence Day for White Males only. All others were not free.

11. Yeah, US was very slow to end racism.

12. boyonthebus

boyonthebus MDL Expert

Sep 16, 2018
    Not yet ended. We have a very long way to go. Republican Party is dead set against ending racism.

13. Yeah. It's sad that racism persists in the largest economy in the world.

14. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    I decided to change the title of the thread for the sake of simplicity and reduce any unnecessary off-topic comments regarding 4th of July which now have come and gone.

15. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    #15 RokkumanX, Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    (OP)
  16. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    #16 RokkumanX, Jul 9, 2021
    (OP)
  17. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    #17 RokkumanX, Jul 9, 2021
    (OP)
  18. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    #18 RokkumanX, Jul 13, 2021
    (OP)
  19. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Hi

I just noticed that the icon is wrong for Windows PowerShell, I'm truly sorry for that mistake.

The Windows PowerShell and Windows Settings icons are both blue and starts with the same name.

I will try to correct it tomorrow or during the weekend since I'm knee deep into work the following days.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you are all happy with the project so far?
    I love it and use it every day all the time, can't live without it.

Have a good one in the mean time!

20. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    The issue is now resolved and every item has correct icons, I also made sure to check and double check all functionality and everything just works.

I updated the first post with new application download and source code download.

Latest version will always be in first post from now on, sorry for the amateur handling of things.

I'm just so excited sharing this wonderful project with you.

Please report any errors!

As always, have a good one!