Minecraft is ruined

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NST_Adventure, Sep 4, 2022.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    #1 NST_Adventure, Sep 4, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    Hi guys i just want to talk a bit about Minecraft that's are popular
    Since microsoft are owned Minecraft
    This game experience has been broken.
    1. The big update problem:
    - earth and aquatic update where earth add more update to everything on land environment and aquatic add more update to water environment this one can causing lag and impossible to disable since this not separated content or such
    - commercial update by adding more and more premium cosmetic or s**t workaround is just find the premium s**t on internet that you can download for free
    2. broken feature:
    - import your own texture pack in PE
    You cannot import texture pack manually in android all such folder isn't exist and opening mcpack / mcaddon directly using file explorer and such not solve the problem
    Fortunately this feature isn't broken on pc edition of Minecraft

- reduced ability to mod for example you cannot modify panorama backgroun in main menu of Minecraft for pc
    (idk for androidl but it's likely yes since importing texture packs is impossible too)

Solution to player:
    1. The solution is downgrade to a version before big update or simply go back to ancient version of the Minecraft:
    - For pc i recommended beta 1.7.3 java edition
    - For android i recommended 0.13.0 PE
    Both version is ancient but yet simple and no s**t, also have good performance even with high setting but still depending on your device specifications and other condition

2. Use lowest setting, mod, datapack and such to increasing fps
    (Texture pack only possible on pc as android version is broken or messed up)

3. Or simply switch and adapt yourself to open source alternative game:
    - Minetest (Minetest.net)

Quick Info About Minetest:
    Basically it's Minecraft but without s**t
    It's open source and privacy friendly
    You can modify and create your game based on Minetest Engine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    No we didn't. Is it a good thing not having migrated yet?
    Fwiw, my son hasn't logged in or played since three years ago due to the lack of spare time available .

4. itsmemario1

itsmemario1 MDL Expert

Sep 10, 2012
    Thousands of Minecraft accounts that originally registered with "School / Educational Microsoft Account Emails" (pupilsname@schoolsname.onmicrosoft.com)
    are now locked out of the Java Edition, as such EMails cant migrate to a "real" Microsoft account.

Neither Mojang nor Microsoft cant/want to help here.

Yes, ruined.

5. Dolmatov

Dolmatov MDL Addicted

Aug 16, 2017
  6. itsmemario1

itsmemario1 MDL Expert

Sep 10, 2012
    The errors and messages that we got back then were all cryptic, until one day I found out about "onmicrsoft.com" Emails cant be migrated to a Microsoft account.

Even changing the Email was no longer possible at Mojang-Login and who has the time to register dozens of new Emails...embarrassing that there was no help/support at all.
    We tried everywhere, from chats to mojang via the admin center and directly with higher ranked Microsoft people. Noone had an idea about what to do. Noone offered an alternative.