Mod please delete post

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by spacednow, Jul 20, 2016.

1. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    #1 spacednow, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Couldn't decide where to post :( Anyhow I have been blindly doing bios mods on AsRock's just using the respective mod tools defaults without any RW reports using the instant flash without problems. I've done a couple with the UEFI. Is there anything I should watch out for with the newer AsRock boards? I've been scanning the forums and I'm getting paranoid now. I have a 970A-G3.1 coming and should be here 2morrow. Am I probably good to go with a mod using phoenixtool266? Seems to have modded OK but don't want to brick a new board. Maybe I need to change my signature to "ignorance is bliss" No replies MB here and Ill know soon enough. Since it's still here... used ezflash from bios and worked like a charm. I love AsRock boards:clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    #3 spacednow, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
    (OP)