MS Office 2007 gone Ferel

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Zebady, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Zebady

Zebady MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Outlook has just started to give this message when I click on any hyperlink
    "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
    As this is my home computer and as ar as I am aware I have not changed anything does anyonehave an idea as to what caused it and how to fix it?
    Thanks Guys

2. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #2 HotCarl, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
    Hmmm...have you edited your group policy, or did you install outlook as a different user then you are currently trying to run it under? Did you change any user privileges? Maybe run a virus scan if you didn't change anything and your system is acting strangely...

3. Zebady

Zebady MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Hi HotCarl, I havn't altered my group policy (wouldn't know how to) havn't changed user, nor user privleges and have already run a full system scan on Avira

4. Zebady

Zebady MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Hi Mr Jinge, you rinformation was most definitely what I was looking for, and I thank you very much. I learn something new every day and at 72 that is good! as it means the lump on my shoulders is still operative!!!

5. gamemaniac

gamemaniac MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    It seems that you have not made any changes to make outlook express behave strangely. If it is not even a virus then the only option as I see is to reload the operating system and may be you will get things sorted.