MS tools removes 7loader application

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tecnico, Nov 21, 2009.

1. tecnico

tecnico MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2009
    Newbie user. Everytime I attempt to install 7loader, MS malicious software removal tool (or my Norton Anti-virus, or Windows defender) prevents execution and removes the application for "suspicious activity."

I am using a genuine copy of Windows 7 on a second Dell PC and the first install on a Dell PC was already activated. I did some reading, and removeWAT is one option to circumvent the activation process. Am I on the right track? Any suggestions? Thanks, :confused:

2. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    Try to install Win7 loader by Daz. If the problem still exists may consider to flash a modded bios.

Btw... RemoveWAT disables/removes/patches everything that is related to the activation process. I would not recommend that tool but.. well it's your choice

3. gentoo

gentoo MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2009
    You can use RemoveWAT but in time it will be blocked by MS as well. Most all loaders will be blocked at some point in time. You can also look into a bios mod. It will be harder for MS to block them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tecnico

tecnico MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2009
    Thanks. Will try the Win7 loader. l