MSI GX620 not activating

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by gerazz, Jul 30, 2009.

1. gerazz

gerazz MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
  2. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
    use the HP cert! works flawlessly

makes no difference in activation . it won't show MSI if you're using msi cert

3. justinkb

justinkb MDL Member

Jul 16, 2008
    are you sure its an 2.1 msi slic? post rw-everything dump...

4. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    #4 armada, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gerazz

gerazz MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I'm reinstalling Windows right now, i've tried an activator before and I think it messed up something.

I will try again with armada's method and post the result.

Thank You guys!

6. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    lmk me if you have a issue i have 3 of these right here in front of me all with 7 activated on it with NO BIOS mods.. what i posted will work if done exactly as i said.. but ill be around.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. gerazz

gerazz MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Windows is now activated :D

Thanks a lot Armada, i think i messed up with hazar's loader, so I reinstalled windows and now it activated flawlessly.

Thanks again!

8. guza88

guza88 MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2009
    So if I got everything right, first I must flash with newest bios (since i have 1.0V).
    Then I enter given commands in DOS (same way i did it in Vista).
    But do I use same MSI.XRM-MS I used in Vista or i need different one? If so, where to find it?
    Under the command "SLMGR.VBS -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-*****" what key to enter? Same key I used for Vista Ultimate? Or some other key? Or the stars? :)
    I realy need help fast.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

9. nayrrz

nayrrz MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2009
    hello, did you guys use the msi cert and key for vista ultimate? i cant see the product key, only the asterisks (*****-*****-*****-*****-*****)

10. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    We're not suppose to post the actual key in plain text that is why you see ****.

11. nayrrz

nayrrz MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2009
    oh, so the same msi cert and product key for activating vista ultimate? will activate the msi gx620? provided it is installed with latest 1.0z bios?