multi boot cd

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by implague, Feb 28, 2009.

1. implague

implague MDL Junior Member

Oct 30, 2008
    how to create multi boot cd with the help of power iso or magic iso softwares need quick reply

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. implague

Oct 30, 2008
    ultimate boot cd

sorry mate i know that page but it cant help me gimme another solution

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    More info - PLEASE

For me to proceed, I would have to be apprised of your limitations, e.g., why won't this or that "solution" work. Alternatively stated, vis-à-vis your requirements, I would have to have the answers to what, where, why, when , and how.

All of this, of course, is another way of saying "gimmie another solution" does not compute.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. implague

Oct 30, 2008
    ok now i'll tell u i've xp pro my own licence and the other is 2k3 and the other one is vista my own licence.ultimatly i have 2 cds and 1dvd which offcourse bootable now i want them in a single dvd cause i hav to carry them every day to my office n i dont want to loose them so plz help me to make them in a single bootable dvd which can ask me whwnever i want to boot by that dvd it must ask me the options whether i want to install xp,2k3 or vista.i hope now u understand my problem n my need thanx for all these post but still waitin for solution

6. yinyen125

yinyen125 MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2009
    use magiciso maker, otherwise use the GRLDR or NTLDR and modify them...it's opensource tools search with uncle google type Grap4DOS and read the tutorial...u even can boot via Flashdisk media with multi boot support in Menu

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007