MultiMeter Gadget in Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Sovereign, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2008
    I've used the resources on this site to get Windows 7 Gadgets back into Windows 8. Unfortunately, my favorite gadget, MultiMeter (SFKilla/THL) does not work!
    win8 gadget fail 2.jpg win8 gadget fail.jpg
    These two screenshots show what happens when I try to load the MultiMeter gadget.

Keep in mind that this is a VirtualBox machine, but I doubt that should have an impact... Yes, I'm not upgrading to 8 because of one gadget. I can replace the start menu, live with Aero and got my gadgets back, except ONE.

Help please!

2. Sovereign

Sovereign MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2008
    Headdesk

I didn't see it was included...

I shall try that tomorrow!

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #3 s1ave77, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Simply put this:
    Code:
    8gadgetpack.bplaced.net
    in adressbar of your browser :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sovereign

Sovereign MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2008
    #4 Sovereign, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    False hope. This version of MultiMeter is older and not the customizable version I use... (1.24 included, 2.0 is the latest)

It also appears to be obfuscated/encrypted (2.0)...

Code:
    #@~^HAYAAA==-mD~:Cd{Wo:^~',xnh,(\J_YYa]+$E+kOc#pPJz)mOr7+pr(%+1YcEtkm.GkWWYcptSu:KhJ#,zJ@#@&7l.P:CJmMflDCi@#@&\m.~K_S|Dd/rO:di@#@&\mD~P_S{LC9onYp@#@&@#@&6EmYbW~K_Smm4+^V!wNmO+vk#,`@#@&,P,PPCJmTl[oOP{PrI@#@&P~~,/nY:rs+G!YvJK_S|.+mN./k`bEB&!ZT#p@#@&)@#@&@#@&0!x^YrGPPCdmDl[.k/`b~P@#@&P,~,kW,`:CS|WohV,'xx!Vsb,@#@&~P,PP,~~K_S|Wp:s~{PU+S~(tSuODwIn5!+dYvbp@#@&,P,P8@#@&,~P,KuS|Wph^RW.+mNXkOCYm4lUonx:CJ{Md/1tCUT+i@#@&,P~P:ud{Go:^RWa+cPrM3Kr~~E4YYalzJYt4G4(X^W;xLncmG:JWWMEh&bxNnacw4wQOHwn{Dk/ pl1OkKxxRX:sI(WlM['RFi^rhkD'F*E~~OMEnP*I@#@&P~~,KCJmK(hVcdY];!+/DCCNDcPrqWRtWNbWkNOUrUmJBPE?COBPqPxCx, TTZP!TlZ!l!Z~VHPrP*i@#@&P,~P:CJ{K(hsc/+[`*i@#@&N@#@&@#@&6EUmOrKx~K_J{M/d^4lxLnv#~@#@&,P~,k6P`:CdmWo:sRM+C[H?YmO+,'',*b@#@&P,P~kW~vKuS|G(sV dDlY;d,'xPyTZ#`@#@&,PP,P,~P7l.P:CJmM(Hd~',KCdmG(sVcDn/2G/n(tJi@#@&~~,PP~~,KuS|.GlOmP{PK_S|.(tSI@#@&P~~,PP,~K_S{1GhwmD`bi@#@&,P~P,~P,KuJ|W(hs,'~x!s^i@#@&P,PP)@#@&N@#@&@#@&0!x^ObWx,PCd{mKh2lM+v#~@#@&,P~P7CD,KuJ|D(\J,'~K_J|D9mYmi@#@&P,~P:CJ{M/drD+:k~',KCdm.(tSconY3s:nxDdAHKCLgl:ncEkO+sv*i@#@&P,PP@#@&,~P,0GD,`-CMPk,xPZiPb~@!P:Cd{./drD+h/cs+oO4pPkQQ*P`@#@&~,P~,P,P\mD,PCd{./kkOnsP',PCd{DkdrY:kRrYnhvkbi@#@&P,P~~,PPrW,`PCdmM/dbY:RT+D3V:nxD/$z:logC:`BDrOVB*$TT O6OP{xP:CJmTlNLnD#~@#@&,P~,P,PP,P,~\mD~K_Sm[/m,xP+h,jODbxT`PCJmM/dkDn:conOAV+hnYdAHPmoHm:`B9+k^DbwOkKxvb]!TcO+XY#p@#@&P,P,P~P~~,P~K_J{9+d^,'PPud{[+k^c/2^kD`J@!4M~z@*Jbi@#@&~~,PP,~P,PP,PuS|N/^Px~:CJ{9n/1$TDp@#@&~~,P~P,~,P~,k6P`UXkO+sR!l9onOc\+MdkKxP@!~PCd{9+dmb~P@#@&P,~P,P~~,PP~~,P~K_J|xnSEaNlD+vPCd{[+kmbI@#@&P,~P,PP,~~P,8@#@&~P~~,P~P)@#@&,P~~)@#@&N@#@&qaoBAA==^#~@
    That's the contents of a 2kB file...