Murphy78's superaio v5

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Monkeydo, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Monkeydo

Monkeydo MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2014
    How do I install a OS with it. I was able to use the DART tools, but didn't fix the PC. Gave up and now just want to install the OS. ENTER or F8 only gives me WINPE.
    When I boot from it I get the OS options, but only takes me to WINPE.

Any help is appreciated.

2. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    After you install the OS, you have to change your bios back to the hard disk boot if you are on legacy bios machine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Monkeydo

Monkeydo MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2014
    First off, thank you for your work, I've seen your posts which are very helpful. As you can see, I registered just so I can post this question. I've been trying to fix this laptop for the last month, but will now simply re-install the OS. I have your Superaio on a Yumi USB, when I boot from it, pick windows installers. It it gives me WIN 7/8-32/64 dart options. If highlight Win 7 and hit enter or F8, I'm taking to the WINPE menu, fine, I've been in the dart menu fine.

Now though, I just want to install the OS, can I do it with superaio OR do I need to have the installation CD, which I do have on a separate USB?

i just don't see the option to install an OS through the Superaio options. Simply diagnostic tools. If I can, could tell me which options I would select?

There's a setup option in the boot menu above the OSs, but when selected, it brings me to a script window, since I don't know how to write the script, I can simply use my OS USB, but wanted to keep one main USB with everything on it and your Superaio.

Sorry if it's long, but I searched for a step by step for OS install using Superaio, but got nothing.

Thanks in advance.