My desktop background

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dragonfire665, Oct 27, 2009.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Ok so i have Windows 7 ultimate and i can handle it requirements. However, the desktop background slide show does not work for me. I will click on my pictures, select those i want, change it to a minute and shuffle and nothing it remains on the first picture clicked. I have check that power management is set to Available. I do not have any VNC or that i know of. I install Windows 7 ultimate yesterday so i have done very little with it. heck i dont have much install with it. Everything else is running fine but i cant seem to understand how come my slide show does not work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. beta-hunter

beta-hunter MDL Member

Dec 14, 2008
    maybe you need to install newer video drivers?

3. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Having installed 7 I installed everything fresh n latest n that includes my 260gtx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. masud30s

masud30s MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2011
    Here you solve your problem.

5. NOS911

NOS911 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
    I had a similar issue a few weeks back and it was down to tuneup utillities when it optimized my system it turned off the slideshow function.
    If you dont have any tuneup software on your system you might want to try this Control Panel>Power Options and make sure the slide show is enabled in the advanced options.