My life after MDL Forums

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Josh Cell, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I'm Michel Oliveira, best known as Josh Cell, I live in Brazil, and I'm Software Developer on Josh Cell Softwares, a nonprofit corporation, to develop applications and tools designed to facilitate and solve the Windows problems.

Who sees me thinks I'm a qualified developer, actually I'm just a self-taught, wanting to learn more and more on systems development alone.

I am currently in professional course of Java application development, but I am more familiar with .NET and C languages.

In 14 Jan 2011, I've released my first tool written in batch, the MBR Regenerator, 2 months of work, that has seen many phases, including the Daz (MDL Moderator) helped me in this phase.

After millions of hours in the hard working on this batch application, without knowing anything I've tried the C++ Console, and done in v3.0 version.

Moreover, I've tried again the C++, in GUI mode, failed, C++ is an hard language for beginners.

Millions of hours again, and I've released the first version in GUI Mode with C#, getting a lot of experience.

Alphawaves (MDL Moderator), have helped me in many projects, including the WinAIO Maker (Co-Developer), Advanced Tokens Manager, I owe him most of my work, including the Daz, with your WOW64 Redirection C++ Code...

I chose the MDL Forums because it is very respected in the development area, besides having a large traffic of members;

I've 12 projects oficially released, and other 2 unreleased, I owe it all to the forum, of course, without all the staff who supported me, would never have come here.

My applications have an large public and traffic on the world, I've projects released on "C't Computer Magazine", "PC Praxis Magazine", and others.

365 Days of 2011, ~180 days, I was in front of computer, learning and developing Windows Applications.

Today it takes me much less to develop and update an application, due to the experience gained.

Let that be an example for people who want to learn to do something, rather than fail the first, or other time.

08/Jan/2012, I'll complete one year of MDL, my life is another, The power of MDL.

Success for all on this new year.

Josh Cell Softwares.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Its been a great year having you here Josh, i think i can speak for everyone when i say we love you and your work..:worthy::worthy::worthy::hug2::hug2::hug2:

3. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Thank you so much for all people that helped me of all forms :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bp1

bp1 MDL Member

May 11, 2009
    I have read many of your posts and you have helped develop many useful tools here on MDL.
    You come across as a very helpful person and i for one is very grateful to you for all your contributions.
    It;s people like you who make MDL a great place.

5. ItielMaN

ItielMaN MDL Senior Member

Apr 30, 2011
    +1.
    I find your projects much usefull.
    I try to populate your wonderfull projects in Israel as much as I can. Just last week, your MBR Regenerator fixed my pal's PC.
    Every 3-4 hours (+-) I check for some new posts of yours, in hope for a new released update of some projects :)

Keep up the good work, Josh :thumbsup:

6. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Yeah yeah,cute story Mr.Josh cell

You wont touch my feelings with this I LOVE SO MUCH MDL STORY,i only exedantally (a bad grammar mistake i know) touched the thanks button.
    Because of this ass kissing story i am going to BAN you from my friends list for some time,just so you see what i´m capable of.

7. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

8. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :pDon't bother with that it's that time of the month for him :D

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Thanks for your contributions. :tankyou:
    I am glad that you enjoy the MDL community. It's great to have you here.

10. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    So suddenly you know now what i feel and HOW i feel Mr.R29K (cough sarcasm)

Your probably just jealous because i get all the Eeks :eek::eek::eek:
    But that´s ok with me,jealousy is a normal behavior of a human :mad:

@ Mr.Admin you never said thanks to me for my MDL contributions or not to mention that you never even mentioned my name :mad:
    But always spamming my PM how much you like me pfff

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    If you mean me with Mr. Admin then you are wrong. :D

Original post http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...s-7-King/page2?p=501745&viewfull=1#post501745

The admin (owner) doesn't post here much, but I am sure he is grateful for every contribution.

12. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
  13. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :roflmao:A picture is certainly worth a thousand words

14. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    Sorry mate,but i will have to REPORT this to YEN-kun.
    First of all your hurting my feelings with this image,second this is MOBBING and third we can never be friends Calistoga :ban: from my friends list

*RED I HIGHLIGHTED THE WORDS THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME*

15. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    And today's favourite word is delusional :crystal:

16. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    Josh,

I want to congratulate you for your effort ...

Proof of who you want to learn and do!

Continue with this beautiful work in helping people.

You'll go far because he has great ideas, do not give up, just in the critical builds. :cool:

17. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #17 Josh Cell, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    (OP)
    Thanks for all :drinks2:

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

:eek:

18. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    no gravy? eh?:D:D

19. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    What the hell is wrong with you PEOPLE of MDL?

This is JC´s thread and not mine,why the hell am i again the person that all MDL people talk about?
    This thread was meant for Josh Cell to show-off how cool he is.
    GIVE THE MAN HIS APPLAUSE ALREADY AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME

Over and out for know

20. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    #20 Paiva, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    I agree ..

Let's end the parallel discussion. :rolleyes:

''Great JoshCell''... :worthy: