my my, hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by dj_cityboy, Apr 23, 2011.

1. dj_cityboy

dj_cityboy MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    hey whatsup...its been such a long time since i have done any kinda of an intro i cant recall how...lol

anyways...names dj_cityboy..yes! i am actually a dj..i have been djing for about 21 yrs or so, i produce music as well and make videos and such, i have a recording studio in my house and i collect vinyl records (approx 5000 or so)..i am 36 (almost 37) and live in (Hellifax) Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada <<-- yes! that damn cold place...(we dont actually live in igloo's and ride caribou too work though..just saying)lol :D oh yeah and i like to hike.

i have been collecting betas for years and became interested in Microsoft back when i started working for HP (2003-ish..or the Athens PC time frame..for those following along) i found out about IRC and heard about people sharing betas in mid 2003 and figured i would see what its all about..downloaded some early Longhorn alphas and such and was hooked, i tested Vista, Win7 and now look where we are! if i can remember back far enough i believe my first PC was a 386 with Win3.1 on it...old school..lol

anyways i admin a site called joejoe.org and decided to sail on over here to see what was shaking....liking it thus far!

i'll also throw out a shameless plug for my blog: http ://djcityboy.wordpress.com/

pop in! you might find sumthin cool...but chances are, you wont o_O ....lol

and i like to end my posts with:

peas
    cityboy

thanks for having me (thats what she said):eek:

2. Taser

Taser MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Welcome to MDL :)

3. dj_cityboy

dj_cityboy MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    ^^ thanx for the kindness, dude thats awesome that you collect records as well...its very rare that i get into situations of trading or selling vinyl, i collect...and dont sell..

but! i am always out diggin for records and such and i would be more then willing to keep an eye out for some things, thats not a problem at all, i got yer PM mate and know your taste if i find sumthin...i will be in touch!

if there is anything specific you may be looking for...lemme know!

peas
    cityboy

4. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome @ MDL:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Dre009

Dre009 MDL Addicted

Oct 26, 2009
    Welcome to MDL!!!

6. dabits

dabits Guest

7. Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice MDL Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Oh welcome, dj_cityboy!!! :D

8. dj_cityboy

dj_cityboy MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    yeah man..i am always up for sharing (depending on what it is) PM me a list of some of the stuff your looking for mate, and i can see what i can do for you!

peas
    cityboy