My name is Saul, nice to meet you, I'm learning 3D and music production

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Greeon, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    Hello, I'm Saul. Nice to meet you.

I'm searching 3D tools. These are hard to find. I also like music.

I speak spanish and a bit of french.

I love being a good member of the comunities I'm in, so if you need help translating, 3D, or making music let me know.

2. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Hello Saul. I can't speak for the rest of the board. There are definitely some application and coding things going on here, but we generally focus on operating systems and OS relating stuff here.
    If you are looking for 3d tools I wonder if you might be better off searching for forums related to software that is often associated with that like Blender or AutoCAD or something?

3. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    Thank you for your reply, you are very nice.

There is a very promising 3D site, but it requires you to make a deposit beforehand and I don't really trust them...

I'm seeking for ways to access it to see how legit they are, do you happen to know what tools do I need for that task?

4. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    I honestly couldn't tell you. I hate to state the obvious, but have you searched the internet for "Forums for learning 3d modeling"? or other such terms?
    I mean you cannot be the first guy who have such questions. It's an incredibly high demand career right now.

5. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    When it comes to facial animation the resources and the people interested are very reduced, I wish I wasn't so alone in this, but I am :(

Specially because it can be expensive, softwares are free but all the other tools are not.

Subscription can often cost +2000$ per year and I am from Venezuela, which means that I should consider myself lucky to even be able to eat let alone have internet but That's Life - Fran Sinatra

6. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    Nah, don't have that attitude. The information is out there. It's just hard to get at because you don't know what to look for or where to look for it. People love sharing information for free.
    If you can keep the attitude of finding your own information and building yourself up, you can build your own company and be a force to be reckoned with. It might not seem like it with your current predicament,
    but most people resign themselves to taking what other people will give them and don't go out of their way to go blaze their own paths in life. They don't take the chances or take risks. You're in Venezuela. Look around you.
    What do you have to lose by spending the time to look around? Worst case scenario you find a basic 3d tool and a basic animation program to rig it with and you make basic animations that are very rudimentary.
    So it won't be amazing right out of the gate, what is? Are musicians amazing the first time they ever touch an instrument? You gotta learn somehow and you gotta start searching for information somewhere.

7. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    I needed to hear those words. Thank you Murphy.

8. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    You're welcome Saul. Good luck out there.