[MyDigitalLife] ExpressVPN Annual Licenses Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
    [​IMG]

(***LINK REMOVED***)

ExpressVPN
    The VPN that just works

Introducing

Lightway A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN

Delivering a VPN experience that’s faster, more secure, and more reliable. It’s Lightway, now on ExpressVPN apps for Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and routers.

Lightway is ExpressVPN’s pioneering new VPN protocol, built for an always-on world. It makes your VPN experience speedier, more secure, and more reliable than ever. Designed to be light on its feet, Lightway runs faster, uses less battery, and is easier to audit and maintain.

What is Lightway?

Lightway (***LINK REMOVED***)​

ExpressVPN#1 Trusted leader in VPN

One of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling users to protect their privacy and security online with best-in-class encryption and leakproofing. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

With 3,000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever users are and offers uncensored access to sites and services from around the world.

Quick facts & figures

• Founded in 2009 and based in the British Virgin Islands
    • 3,000+ servers covering 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)
    • 24/7 live chat customer support
    • VPN apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and selected routers; configurations for other routers, consoles, streaming boxes, and more; extensions for popular browsers
    • No activity logs and no connection logs
    • Advocates for internet privacy and digital rights; proud financial supporters of:
      • Electronic Frontier Foundation
      • The Internet Defense League
      • Fight for the Future
      • OpenMedia
      • Access Now

A few ExpressVPN Blog articles recommended for you

(***LINK REMOVED***)

ExpressVPN

[​IMG] .............................. [​IMG]

| Why choose ExpressVPN |

Each and every ExpressVPN subscription comes jam-packed with all the great features you’d expect from the world’s best VPN.

160 server locations
    Choose from 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries all
    over the world. Switch as often as you like, with no limits.

Content from anywhere
    Watch, listen, and stream content from censored and
    blocked websites around the world, even while traveling.

IP address masking
    No need to reveal your true IP address and location;
    change your IP through one of our secure VPN servers.

Anonymous browsing
    ExpressVPN increases your anonymity. You can even pay
    with Bitcoin and use Tor to browse our hidden .onion site.

On every device
    ExpressVPN has easy-to-use apps for Windows, Mac, iOS,
    Android, Linux, routers, game consoles, and smart TVs.

24-hour live chat support
    Real humans are available 24/7 via email and live
    chat to help you with setup and troubleshooting.

VPN split tunneling
    Split tunneling lets you route some device traffic through
    a VPN while the rest accesses the internet directly.

TrustedServer technology
    Our innovative approach to running VPN servers ensures no
    data is ever written to a hard drive, keeping you secure.

Network Lock kill switch
    Network Lock keeps your data safe if your VPN connection
    drops, blocking all online traffic until protection is restored.

Private DNS
    ExpressVPN runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every
    server, making your connections both safer and faster.

Best-in-class encryption
    Your data is protected by advanced mathematics in AES-256,
    the standard trusted by security experts worldwide.

No activity or connection logs
    ExpressVPN does not and will never log traffic data, DNS
    queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.

ExpressVPN Trust Center
    We make systems hard to breach, ensure attackers can’t stay long,
    minimize any risk of harm, and constantly test our defenses.

Active blog
    Security tips, digital freedom, and internet privacy news from around
    the world. Stay informed with the official blog of ExpressVPN.

Speed Test
    Turbocharge ExpressVPN with the built-in Speed Test feature. Choose
    the fastest server location for your network. No more guessing.

Stream Sports guides
    Don’t miss out on your favorite sports just because you can’t get
    to a TV on game day. Stream sports online, privately and securely.

Public Wi-Fi safety
    ExpressVPN is essential when using public Wi-Fi. Protect against
    rogue Wi-Fi networks, man-in-the-middle attacks, and more.

How-to privacy guides
    Step-by-step tutorials on topics like how to browse anonymously,
    delete your Google history, and use Tor to stay private online.

Defeat ISP throttling
    Internet service providers can slow down certain content,
    like video. A VPN lets you bypass ISP throttling.

Use 5 devices simultaneously
    Install ExpressVPN on all your devices, and connect five at
    once. Not enough? Get our router app and connect more.

Unlimited bandwidth
    Download as much as you want, without your
    ISP or VPN capping certain kinds of traffic.

About ExpressVPN

Founded in 2009, ExpressVPN is one of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling millions of active users in 180+ countries to protect their privacy and security online.

A vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy, ExpressVPN is a proud financial supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting to protect digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, and others.

ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

(***LINK REMOVED***)

[​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank the ExpressVPN Team for this exclusive giveaway

| 07 Annual Subscriptions |

The giveaway is for new ExpressVPN accounts.

The winners should provide an email address that doesn't have an ExpressVPN subscription.

Rules Of The Giveaway

Comment on ExpressVPN in your own words in a sentence or two.
    (not just thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, and such comments)

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win.
    (the winners should provide an email address that doesn't have an expressvpn subscription)

Giveaway Ends 31 Mar

Good luck

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    I did have a shared account of Express VPN a year ago.
    What I found was that the app connects very fast, very stable (did not drop connection once).
    And a good number of servers in East.
    Thanks for the giveaway, I had tried for Express VPN giveaway on my forums, but so far won none !
    Liked them on facebook., don't have twitter account.

4. kooocko

kooocko MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2018
    ExpressVPN looks like one of the best solutions for general user's needs when it comes to VPN services. The features I especially like are that they don't collect any activity logs, large number of servers all over the world, high speeds and strong AES-256 encryption.

5. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Okay seems like a good solution. Strong encryption, Many servers around the world, configurations for all devices, no logs policy and 24/7 support. I've known about them but now I have chance to try them out. Thanks for the giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    ExpressVPN is in the top three when it comes to VPN providers . Covers all platforms,state of the art Windows client with all the bells and whistles.Their TrustedServer Technology its key to users security and privacy (VPN servers run on RAM only) and they have time to innovate and bring new vpn protocols to its users.
    With the motorsport season set to begin later this month and cycling races(the classics and giro) right around the corner, it would be awesome to win a license.
    Thanks ExpressVPN Team and khanyash for giving us this opportunity .

7. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    #7 Pica168, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Thanks for the giveaways, I like the VPN split tunneling feature, and over 160 servers location that i can easily switch to watch blocked contents that are not available in my country.

Twitter

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Read about it at PCmag website and it seems to excel on privacy for users.

>Large, diversely distributed fleet of servers

This must ensure a service always online, less downtime I'm general.

Great, I hope to win a license.

9. E1uSiv3

E1uSiv3 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs out there, especially when it comes to streaming services like NetFlix etc. Second they have a lot of servers to choose from. I hope I will get a license.

10. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    I'm still looking for a fast and reliable VPN that stretches far beyond the one I use now which is lacking servers and stability, I wish I could enjoy ExpressVPN to be protected from my ISP and an intrusive government agency. Thank you for this opportun ity !

11. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I have tried many VPN solutions and ExpressVPN is the best option. It is fast, secured, many servers around the world and bypass censorship and block in many places. I can access all websites and use all apps with no censorship or block. I am enjoying anonymous browsing

12. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    First I would Thank khanyash for another great GiweAway. I have been using ExpressVPN a few times and found it fast and secure with many servere around most world to choose between, I could use blocked website so this is just what people recomend so count me in this project hope winn a license.

13. shakeyplace

shakeyplace MDL Addicted

May 5, 2007
    Thanks for the chance to get this VPN license, I look forward to being able to watch my streaming services content that isn't otherwise available in my country.

14. zbigniew59

zbigniew59 MDL Senior Member

May 14, 2016
    ExpressVPN is a good VPN with an emphasis on high speed and performance. This makes the provider suitable for streaming fans who are looking for privacy and security. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for. Good encryption, fast speeds, reliable access to the most popular websites and good customer service.
    ExpressVPN has servers all over the world. In the largest countries, the supplier has several alternatives, eg in the USA. The application is very user-friendly. It can be downloaded, installed and connected in just a few minutes.
    ExpressVPN also offers good security and integrity. The provider has high encryption strength, good security protocols, and other features. Of course, ExpressVPN also has a kill switch. The company's registration in the British Virgin Islands puts it outside EU data laws and before US jurisdiction.

15. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    Not keeping user logs, having multiple and diversely located servers, being very fast and reliable makes ExpressVPN one of the best and most pursued VPN services out there. Equipped with one of the industry's best encryption methods and now with the Lightway protocol, this VPN is definitely on my wish list.

16. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this giveaway! It was the best VPN I've used in the past and would love to use it again. Great speed and large number of servers and it was great at bypassing geo restriction. Its also one of the most well known, reliable and secure VPN with strong encryption and privacy policies. The new lightway protocol is very fast compared to older protocols which makes it faster than ever as well compared to in the past.
    Already following them on social medias. Facebook share: Facebook

17. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    02 more subscriptions added. 07 Annual subscriptions giveaway now.

18. cahmbandung

cahmbandung MDL Junior Member

Aug 15, 2012
    ExpressVPN is secure VPN in the world, with ultimate encryption and support many countries. Built with securities to protect our privacy and security when we are online. Feature what i like a most is no logs, this is mandatory features a must have. With this feature, our privacy is ultimate secured.

19. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I would like to try Express, have seen some very good reviews. I am looking for a replacement to another good but very pricey VPN.

Please count me in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Thanks for contest!!! I am using free VPN/Proxy now :( So many thanks for contest!

Atop the "No-Logs certified" and the Military grade encryption provided by ExpressVPN I admire the developers who constantly improve their product and services because they are innovative in their field and each innovation serves the greater users! The Private DNS for extended anonymity plus the new "Lightway VPN protocol" for speed and anonymity mainly on my mobile downloads is great even when I was using it in downloading movies via torrents it would always give the best connection and would not get cut-off often like others. Been doing that since the pandemic started until my account expired.

I Tweet