[MyDigitalLife] ExpressVPN Annual Licenses Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need one vpn for enjoying games with other country players. servers are way too far & player no's are less in my region.
    also, netflix region restictions.

ExpressVpn- nobody does it better :D

2. BoW_86

BoW_86 MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2013
    What does a person look for in a VPN service nowadays? That it is reliable, and reliability is something that is achieved by providing users with an optimal number of servers to connect to, with decent bandwidth and excellent security against tracking. ExpressVPN meets all these factors and does it better than many other similar services so it's super reliable, very simple.
    Thank you for this giveaway and good luck to all.

3. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash
    ExpressVPN is one of the greatest VPN currently on the market with excellent blazing speeds and reliable servers for an uninterrupted connection. Never had any issues with it and I like a lot the UI and the Lightway protocol they implemented.
    I shared the giveaway on https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1373730116984049680?s=20

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dmaxp

dmaxp MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2007
    ExpressVPN with lightway should greatly improve security and speed over the de facto king OpenVPN. Having the two top leading protocols is a win win for the end user.
    The OpenVPN protocol is rock solid and you can be assured to stay connected for days without dropouts that we all worry about, oh my VPN has just disconnected at the most in opportune times. Lightway with fewer lines of code compared to OpenVPN similarly should give ExpressVPN a lead in the VPN provider market.

5. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    Never had the money to buy a paid vpn so I would be grateful if i get a chance to experience the ExpressVPN

6. MateV

MateV MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2020
    Seems like a nice and fast VPN with good security options (strong encryption, no logging, etc.), great in combination with r/Piracy. If I win a giveaway, I will buy the license for the next year.

7. niit

niit MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2011
    ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs out there, especially when it comes to streaming services like NetFlix etc. Second they have a lot of servers to choose from. I hope I will get a license.

8. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs out there
    you just need to look in google to see the opinions
    and positive articles.
    good privacy policy, many servers and fast connections.
    thanks for the giveaway

9. catastrophal

catastrophal MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2017
    #29 catastrophal, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    I'd like to win a ExpressVPN annual license because ExpressVPN provides a great layer of security for my internet communications.

ExpressVPN is a very reliable service that can help to get around region locked content on Netflix. So I can watch series that are not available in my country yet.

I like the fact that they provide so many fast servers in different countries!

10. mikewerfelgermany1

mikewerfelgermany1 MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2020
    Thanks for the contest! Dont have a VPN atm, and ExpressVPN sounds like a great VPN to test out.

11. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Thanks for the contest!
    VPN gives us online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. ... Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

12. Peterpunk

Peterpunk MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2015
    Wow what a great coincidence! I was just looking for a VPN provider and ExpressVPN was just the one my friends suggested to me.
    Security, privacy and 160 servers. It looks great to me.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

13. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    WOW, maybe now I can watch Netflix from other countries!!!

Thank you for the contest, good luck to all

14. zylor

zylor MDL Junior Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I'm in! Tested this VPN and it was pretty stable and good speeds

15. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #35 khanyash, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    (OP)
    Days 3 Left

16. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Thank you for this contest.
    I tried this VPN, and it works very well (and for my privacy it's an very good solution) !

17. hamed-a111

hamed-a111 MDL Novice

May 10, 2019
    I have been using Express VPN for a year now
    I must say it was a great user experience
    In terms of speed and security, it is really necessary for my work
    As well as various protocols
    And many servers
    I hope I can use this VPN again

18. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Expressvn has many servers and has no logs policy VPN and I also like the split tunneling feature and lastly I like that it has kill switch for utmost security.

19. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    ExpressVPN is a virtual private network which can stream or download anything from servers, hide your IP address/location, work with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers and provide full protection of your privacy and security.

20. Johny Bertie

Johny Bertie MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2020
    from what i can gather from the description and features, express vpn offers an all in one solution for everyone. it is cost effective, protects our privacy and offers 24X7 after-sales support. what more i can ask for.
    thanks.