[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] AirVPN — The air to breathe the real Internet (Annual Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank AirVPN for this exclusive giveaway

MyDigitalLife AirVPN Giveaway

[​IMG]

mission | forums | faq | support

AirVPNThe air to breathe the real Internet

AirVPN is operated exclusively by activists, privacy, data protection and security issues aware persons, law experts, and counts more than 200 servers with high bandwidth lines and good or top hardware in 35 datacenters across 19 countries in 3 continents. The solidity of the infrastructure is enhanced literally every week.

The customer service is not and has never been outsourced in order to provide high quality support.

As far as we know, AirVPN is the only VPN in the world which transparently let anyone access a servers monitor on the www, updated every 60 seconds, to check the infrastructure status and verify that we respect our no-overselling and guaranteed allocated bandwidth commitments stated in the ToS. AirVPN also provides some features which might go unnoticed to the masses but which are important, such as separate entry and exit IP addresses on every VPN server to prevent some correlation attacks, typical on VPNs with a shared IP which is used both as entry and exit-IP address.

A tiny VPN if compared to the giants of the sector, but a small "miracle" in consideration of the no-security-compromise policies: no PPTP, no whistles and bells to mislead gullible customers, no investments in advertising, harsh contrasts against a project of sharing data with an association of VPN operators "to prevent frauds and improper use of the services", no-compromise network neutrality and privacy policy, no bribes for favorable reviews in some web sites.

The Air company operates exclusively AirVPN, and is involved only in AirVPN strictly related side projects about network neutrality and censorship circumvention.

AirVPN's achievements and donations so far

I think AirVPN is the only VPN that provides a Portable version too, that's great!

AirVPN
    [​IMG]

Why choose AirVPN [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Connect with MyDigitalLife [​IMG] Connect with AirVPN
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Giveaway Open To All

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rules

* Write... why you want to win a license of AirVPN -Required
    * Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc -Optional
    * Like/Follow/Join AirVPN on their social network -Optional
    * Like/Follow MyDigitalLife on our social networks -Optional
    * PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Giveaway Ends 25 Nov

Good luck

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
  4. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Always wanted to subscribe for Air VPN, but it is so bloody expensive, now using Ivacy VPN but it sucks, so please count me in !
    Liked on Facebook and following on twitter

5. bobby_holla

bobby_holla MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2014
    Airvpn has been my best choice, using VPN is legal in my country makes sense if I win one to enjoy my online gaming, a secure internet connection, bypass restrictions in my college and gain back my privacy right with AirVPN

6. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    AirVPN supports OpenVPN over SSH, OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over Tor, so, I want to participate in this giveaway hoping to win a license.

7. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    So many privacy and security features,lots of countries and servers to choose from,P2P allowed...and the fact that AirVPN has been in this business for so many years makes it a must have within the vpn users community.Good luck to all participants in this giveaway and thank you khanyash and AirVPN.

8. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, I am currently using Windscribe free with limited countries and servers, i need more countries and servers that Air VPN offers..

9. hamed-a111

hamed-a111 MDL Novice

May 10, 2019
    Why is AirVPN an outstanding VPN service?
    AirVPN has high-grade encryption and security.
    OpenVPN over SSH, OpenVPN over SSL and Tor.
    AirVPN is Italian Jurisdiction based provides 5 Simultaneous connections in 19 Countries, most of which are in Europe.
    Almost unrivaled, the fastest and most stable VPN service.
    It can secure all devices including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X,
    iOS, Android, and Router, and this is excellent.
    AirVPN prevents DNS leak and allows you to bypass location restrictions to watch
    your favorite TV channels.
    Bitcoins accepted as payment. It Supports its Customers via forum and email.

10. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    #10 Grume, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Airvpn = great privacy and good features (ssl and tor) will make my connection even more secure:) skynet is following me ;( Thanks

11. jerseyboy

jerseyboy MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2011
    For me this is an amazing feature: "As far as we know, AirVPN is the only VPN in the world which transparently let anyone access a servers monitor on the www, updated every 60 seconds"

12. omidomi

omidomi MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2019
  13. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    AirVPN is a no-compromise Open Source VPN for privacy and data protection.
    It provides a layer of anonymity and encrypts the data sent and received on the Internet.
    It provides 190+ servers across 19 countries. It does not keep your data. Block IP/DNS leaks.
    You can avoid government censorship laws and ISP censorship.
    All High-performance servers support SSL.Five simultaneous connections with No traffic and time limit at a maximum speed of 4 Mbit/s.
    AirVPN API allows all customers to access and control their accounts.Real-time DNS updating.
    AirVPN customer service provides high-quality support.
    thanks @khanyash for the giveaway contest.
    https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/status/1188767039881539585

14. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    AirVPN is regarded as one of the best VPN's for privacy and security. They don't oversell their service that means no overcrowded servers, stable and fast speed. It has a portable version too! The client looks good with no bells and whistles.

15. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #15 usermydigitallyfe, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Thanks for the good giveaway

I want to win this because

AirVPN offers top-notch encryption and smart DNS routing for bypassing most forms of geo-restrictions. It offers an excellent feature set that ensures maximum privacy and security, with a high degree of flexibility and control over the connection.
    I would like to win this greatest VPN.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. agile1

agile1 MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2014
    Excellent. My three year subsription to PIA VPN is almost over and while often OK, also had many downloads crawling at frustratingly slow speeds! I also know that AIRVPN is one of the handful of vpn's the geeks at Wilders Security (like mirimir) have recommended for years. Thanks for this giveaway.

17. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1189431817318748160
    AirVPN has high performing servers with display of server load for each of them so that user may select better. It does not log and has high level encryption, I have also used it in past and exceeded all my expectations with regards to reliability and security. It also has a portable version which is very nice.
    Thanks!! Followed on both twitter and facebook!!

18. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its really difficult to go with out a VPN now a days.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

19. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    #19 hamilton2019, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Thanks so much khanyash for this great giveaway.

I want to win a license of AirVPN because i live in the country with very high level internet censorship.without secure VPN's i can't access to social media such as youtube,facebook,twitter,telegram and many other websites.all our activity in the internet monitor by our government.i'm using AirVPN from almost 1 year ago and it works for me excellent and with no problem.

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1189475229862682624

I Liked/Followed AirVPN on their social network.

I Likeed/Followed MyDigitalLife on our social networks.

20. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    I have been using free Vpn.I have heard they keep logs and sells data.But what can I do I cant buy Vpn from My country because bank here does not allow internation transaction.It will be very Helful If i win one licence.Thanks Bhai For Bringing this awesome giveaway to us