[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] ChemTable Files Inspector Pro (Lifetime Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank ChemTable for this exclusive giveaway

MyDigitalLife Files Inspector Pro Giveaway

[​IMG]

Website | Forum | Support

Introducing
    Files Inspector
    Manual Space Freeing And Lossless Images Compression

There are many tools to automatically clean your PC, but none of them can free up significant volumes of disk space. This is mainly due to the fact that quite small pieces of information are removed from the system, which will reappear over time. However, there is a method of manual cleaning, which frees up much more space for a long time.

Meet Files Inspector This utility works with your files and folders, rather than system files. It allows you to see what info occupies the media in your PC: photos, documents, movies, music, and more. You can view all these and delete the unwanted files directly from Files Inspector. They are moved to the Recycle Bin and you can restore them, if necessary.

In Files Inspector, you will also find a special function for compressing photos without losing their quality. This can help reduce the disk space occupied by photographs.

For more advanced users, there is an analyzer that allows you to view data on all media, rather than only the selected user folders.

* Uninstaller available
    * Themes available

Files Inspector
    [​IMG]

What's new

Version 1.40 released on Oct 22, 2019

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Files Inspector To Prompt When It Is Time To Clean Up Windows

The developed mechanism examines the disk space that Files Inspector can free, and when the disk space becomes significant, the utility suggests running a particular tool for a quick cleanup.

Files Inspector in the background tracks the main partitions on the disk, calculating the space it can free.

[​IMG]

Once the disk space becomes significant (the threshold can be adjusted in the Files Inspector settings), a prompt is displayed, suggesting that you clean up the space by removing your downloads or old downloads, and by running photo compression without losing quality.

Features

1. Quick analysis of the file system
    Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks.

2. Quick analysis of the file system
    The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC.

3. Advanced features for experienced users
    Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.

System Requirements
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)

| Why Files Inspector |

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connect with MyDigitalLife [​IMG] Connect with Files Inspector

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 x Licenses — Lifetime Usage + 1 Year Free Updates/Upgrades

Giveaway Open To All

Rules

Comment, why you want to win Files Inspector Pro (Required)
    Like/Follow Files Inspector on their social networks (Optional)
    Like/Follow MyDigitalLife on their social networks (Optional)
    Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc (Optional)
    PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Giveaway Ends 19 Feb

Good luck

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Files Inspector Pro - utility for manual cleaning of the place on the computer. The analyzer checks the data on disks and displays in a convenient diagram, from where it immediately becomes clear which elements on the PC take up the most space.

4. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Using Files Inspector Pro I can compress photos without losing their quality, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

5. ahmadkh

ahmadkh MDL Junior Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Thank you for this competition
    An application tool for any device
    This can delete all duplicate folders
    And create more space for the user:D

6. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    Files Inspector Pro is a useful software to find and clean your PC of unneeded files and regain the disk space. Application Uninstaller and Lossless Images Compression included too. Excellent software to keep your PC clean and light.

7. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Nice giveaway I liked and follow, Files Insoector Pro is a well known software to use when find and clean computer for unwanted files, count me in this contest.

8. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    I think, files inspector is a good program to analyze my files and folders and I can delete them.The most uninstaller can´t do this. It would be nice if I win a license key for this software. Thanks for this giveaway.

9. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I want to win Files Inspector Pro because Files Inspector Pro lets quickly analyze file system and identify the items that take up the most disk space! With Files Inspector Pro, won't have to manually go into folders and sort files to figure out the quickest way to reclaim the most space.
    Files Inspector Pro has a special function for compressing photos without losing their quality. Files Inspector Pro is easy to work with.Files Inspector Pro works with your files and folders, rather than system files. It allows you to see what info occupies the media in your PC: photos, documents, movies, music, and more. You can view all these and delete the unwanted files, if necessary.
    I would like to win a license key for this software. Thanks for this giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash
    I am a buyer of Chemtable software and I am very happy with their solutions.
    I would like to win a license for this software in order to be able to find the largest files in my HDD to delete the unwanted ones.
    I followed them on my Twitter.
    ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Files Inspector Pro has a special function for compressing photos without losing their quality which drives the need of grabbing this software as a test of it.

12. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    @khanyash thank you for this giveaway ;)

Compress file smaller
    Find out what causes the hard disk to fill up quickly

And MORE Usefull feature ;)

Nice job

Count Me In! ;)

Thank You! ;) :) ^_^ @khanyash

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

13. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the review and the giveaway! I would like to win a free license for ChemTable Files Inspector Pro so I can get rid of unnecessary files and folder. I also like its functionality to compress jpeg images without decreasing their quality.

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash and ChemTable Software! :)

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Files Inspector Pro because it is a reliable utility for having a quick analysis of the file system and be able to manually remove unwanted data files and folders, thus freeing up space. It has also a built-in uninstaller to remove unwanted applications and lossless jpeg compression to free up additional space, both are great features that I like to try. Count me in please!

15. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Files Inspector Pro is a great app for identifying large files and folders. This will help in deleting unwanted large files and/or folders and freeing up space. I also like that it has ability to compress photos without losing their quality. Therefore this is a great app to free up space and optimize the PC performance. Thanks!!

16. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    A few more entries would be good. Giveaway extended for a few days.

17. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Files Inspector Pro has a option for compressing pictures without losing their quality and analyze files and identify who take up the most disk space.

18. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

19. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
  20. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Congratulations to all winners! :)