[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] ChemTable Soft Organizer Pro (Lifetime Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank ChemTable for this exclusive giveaway

MyDigitalLife Soft Organizer Pro Giveaway

[​IMG]

Website | Forum | Support

Soft Organizer Pro

Soft Organizer is an excellent and very easy to use application to install and uninstall programs completely on Microsoft Windows. Applications can be installed with tracking, which means the tool records all places in the system where the installed program leaves traces. In the future, these data allow removing that program completely, including all leftovers that may stay in the system after regular uninstalling using the Control Panel.

Soft Organizer is also equipped with a search mechanism to find traces of programs that were not tracked automatically. This means that almost any program ever installed can now be deleted in full, thus preventing the cluttering and clogging of Windows with unnecessary files.

For programs you prefer to keep installed, Soft Organizer can check for available new versions and notify you about them with a special symbol in the application list. Timely updating of installed programs allows you to avoid many issues, as new releases usually feature both new capabilities and critical bug fixes.

The built-in rating system provides a way to locate and get rid of unneeded and low-quality products.

Soft Organizer
    [​IMG]

What's new

Version 7.52 released on Jan 21, 2020

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Cloud service optimization.
    • Optimization of the main menu that is available through the button with the three horizontal lines ("sandwich").
    • The Universal Windows Platform applications list generation was accelerated by two and a half times. To view them, expand the folder titled "Win 10 Apps".
    • A new setting "Skip the UAC warning" added. When enabled, you will be able to launch Soft Organizer using the Desktop shortcut without the UAC warning.
    • The progress is displayed directly on the Taskbar during the long operations.
    • Bug fixed: The Universal Windows Platform apps' sizes were not displayed.

Features

1. Very simple and intuitive operation
    The simple, convenient, and non-overloaded interface doesn’t distract a user from the installing and/or uninstalling process. The Soft Organizer utility looks like a simple list of installed programs, where a user merely needs to select a program and click “Uninstall”. At the same time, the tool features the entire range of capabilities that even programs with much more complex interfaces have.

2. Has only the functions you really need
    Thanks to judicious selection of capabilities, Soft Organizer features only those options you really need in your work. The overall functionality of the program is similar to competitive application removal solutions.

3. Enhanced capabilities for experienced users
    Due to the number of enhanced functions in Soft Organizer, experienced users can enjoy more precise control over the process. Such functions keep a low profile and do not distract other users, so installing and uninstalling applications using Soft Organizer remains simple and intuitive.

System Requirements
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit and 64-bit)

| Why Soft Organizer |
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connect with MyDigitalLife [​IMG] Connect with Soft Organizer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 x Licenses — Lifetime Usage + 1 Year Free Updates/Upgrades

Giveaway Open To All

Rules

Comment, why you want to win Soft Organizer Pro (Required)
    Like/Follow Soft Organizer on their social networks (Optional)
    Like/Follow MyDigitalLife on their social networks (Optional)
    Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc (Optional)
    PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Giveaway Ends 19 Feb

Good luck

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. xteam

xteam MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2015
    Hi,
    I'd like to have this software i share a computer with my family and i always tend to test some stuff and most things get stuck so instead of scratching my head through it this might just come as handy as its needed.

4. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    For those setup packages that support silent install, Soft Organizer Pro can install applications in silent mode in one click, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

5. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Soft Organizer Pro can erase everything that was once required for the operation of an application. In this case, before deleting, you can see the number of traces in the registry and on the disk. What does it have the opportunity to go to their immediate location.

6. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Hello @khanyash
    Thank you for chance to win the soft organizer lifetime license! :D
    This software are good for removing program :) ;)
    I already test this before and it's really worth it to use! :worthy:

I hope i can win this giveaway!
    ;)
    Kinds Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. ahmadkh

ahmadkh MDL Junior Member

Oct 24, 2017
  8. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    #8 acasac, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    What I like in Soft Organizer Pro is the ability to check the files/registry traces beforehand of an uninstall, select an application and it shows the detected traces. The interface is intuitive, clean, and not jammed with unnecessary software.

9. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! I am installing/uninstalling software quite often. I would like to win ChemTable Soft Organizer Pro so I can uninstall Windows applications completely and remove all the unnecessary traces. It can also remove Windows Apps - a feature that I need.

10. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I would like to win ChemTable Soft Organizer Pro so I can uninstall Windows applications completely and remove all the unnecessary traces. - I want a clean registry and operating system and this software will help achieve this goal.

Thank you for the giveaway,
    Khanyash.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I have never used this app but it looks interesting to try. I need it for complete uninstallation of any app, silent installation, automatic backup features and program rating tool

12. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its one of the best unistaller I have used. I have been using giveaway versions for quite a long time and it never disappointed me.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

13. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    #13 Muggaen, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    I would like to win a licence for Soft organizer Pro because it do all what I need a program to organize and completely uinstall my apps, liked an followed, count me in the contest.

14. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    I would like to win ChemTable Soft Organizer Pro
    I believe that the Soft Organizer is a great software and perhaps the best Uninstaller I have ever tried. The program has a lot of advanced features, for example, the graphical interface that is simple and clear even for a regular user. I like the fact that the program allows me to track all the changes which happen during the installation process of the new software, even if the installation is not performed using Soft Organizer, and also I have a possibility to easily track the traces of all the programs installed on my computer. I really like how the software organizer looks where all applications are presented along with the developer name, installation date and even the websites of the apps, which is very convenient. In addition, the program does an excellent job with the detection of updates and, if the update available, it itself provides a verified link to download this update. Definitely top level program! I am also incredibly pleased with the productivity of this software and I can say that the Soft Organizer copes with the removal of all the programs without leaving any leftovers.
    I would like to win this giveaway!

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash
    I bought this software a couple of years ago due to the fact that I was very impressed with the quality of it and unfortunately my maintenance period expired.
    I would like to win a license for it in order to continue using it for another period.
    It is a great cleaner and optimiser great for tunning up my PC.
    I followed them on my Twitter.

16. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  17. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    Thanks khanyash for this giveaway.

I want to win Soft Organizer Pro because i like Soft organizer interface and i'm using it for some years.it Uninstalls programs and searches for their traces and Automatically removes stubborn programs that won't uninstall.i hope to win a license.

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1227246971204833281

18. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Soft Organizer monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application thus enabling complete removal of it using those data. Leaving no traces left behind is the main reason I like to win this software.

19. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I want to win this program because it is great at uninstalling unwanted applications.

20. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway @khanyash
    I would like to win ChemTable Soft Organizer Pro so I will be able to uninstall Windows applications and clean off all the extra crap that comes with some software applications