[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] seedr — Get Anything Instantly! | Cloud Torrent Service

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank seedr for this exclusive giveaway

MyDigitalLife seedr Giveaway

[​IMG]
    Cloud Torrent Service

Easy, Fast and Safe

support: seedr support

seedr — Get Anything Instantly!

seedr is a service that makes links near-instantly accessible for you to play, download or just hoard for your future use on your computer.

seedr In a Nutshell
    • Add a link to seedr
    • Wait a few seconds
    • Download and Stream

seedr Key features

Private and secure

When downloading with seedr, it acts as a barrier between you and the wild web.

When you paste a link, seedr gets it for you without your device even touching it! seedr provides 256bit encrypted connections, strict security, and virus scanning for premium users.

Stream on any device, anytime, anywhere!

Watch, Listen, Read. Anything is accessible! Whenever you get stuff with seedr, you can open and play it online on your Desktop, Mobile Device and even on your TV!

* Chromecast is supported out-of-the-box as well.

Optimized for mobile devices, always quick and comfortable

Access the seedr mobile website, optimized to work smoothly on your smartphone. It is specially tailored for your comfort and responsive even on the most bloated phone.

seedr Interface or website

[​IMG]

Choose the Plan That's Right for You

Use anywhere. Cancel at any time. View FAQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Connect with MyDigitalLife [​IMG] Connect with seedr
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Giveaway Open To All

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Write in this thread, why you want to win a license of seedr
    Like/Follow seedr on their social networks (Optional)
    Like/Follow MyDigitalLife on social media (Optional)
    Share this giveaway on social media, & etc (Optional)

PM me within
    Three days of the result announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 23 Sep
    Good luck

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. fLOW.

fLOW. MDL Senior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I've tested seedr in the past but unfortunately the storage was too low (free). I always preferred services like the one seedr offers much more than torrents so 3 month of the Pro Plan would be a really good test of this service.

Nothing better than this. Grab a torrent link, paste it on seedr, wait for it to cache, grab the download link and either use IDM to download it or simply paste it on a video player and voilá, ready to watch, easy as that.

Thanks for the giveaway @khanyash :cheers:

4. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    seedr gives more in their free plan compared to other cloud torrent services. You can also extend the storage with the methods on their website. You can delete the files to reclaim the storage space. I use seedr - Free Plan. Their database is good and cache torrents instantly. The download speed is fast. They are generous with their service as there is no limit on the amount you can download, for now. I am interested in the Pro Plan.

5. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks for great giveaway! I'm using seedr's free service for a while and it works great. They give you more than other providers for free and I would like to win a license to extend my storage in order to download larger torrents using seedr.

6. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    The free plan is quite good, but the premium one has some extras.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

7. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    #7 gabb, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Would love to win a premium subscription so I can torrent in peace without having to worry about my VPN disconnecting and leaving me exposed.

8. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. I'm using free version of Seedr. I have just 2GB free space in it. The torrent download is fast and everything stays online in my account for a month or so. Hope I can win a license to increase the available space and get more torrent slots, as free only has one.

9. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    i used free seedr in the past and it was quite useful. i really hope to win this key.
    thank you

10. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Seedr is a great to have as it allows to get stuff, stream and access it. Download once - Use Everywhere! and all this with high level of security. Thanks!! I had never heard of this service. Thanks for the giveaway!!

11. MadEarther

MadEarther MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2018
    #11 MadEarther, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Its a great service, and i use free account often when i have to download something that is in free download limit. love to have pro account experience though.

12. Shuvam007

Shuvam007 MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2019
    I love seedr! Great online service for cloud downloading ! I am a free user but dont have enough funds to try the premium version :/ I hope i win this giveaway so that i can download stuffs without limits!
    Thanks to mydigitallife for organizing this giveaway for us :)

13. twiztidwolf

twiztidwolf MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2009
    Wold like to try Seedr currently using Real Debrid, works ok but quits after 72 hours so rare or low seed stuff it hard to complete.

14. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Now a days downloading anything is not safe specially with randoms links, but seedr make very for to keep safe with online infection, and it's fast reliable and reputed and trusted.

Thanks

15. Th3Mirror

Th3Mirror MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2018
    @khanyash thanks for the giveaway mate,

using their services long time as a free member & somehow increased my space from 2GB to 5GB by using the free bonuses.. the best service in my view.. till now used nearly 3.3TB..
    [​IMG]

16. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    Use free.... Need pr0 nice service thanks for the giveaway

17. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @khanyash for giveaway.

seedr is not new to me. I have been using the free account for about 2 years or so. Overall the service is good and I never had complaints as a free user. The paid plan provides more servers/locations, space and parallel downloads. All these features are a must and hence I'm here to try my luck at this giveaway. I hope the developer can increase the time from curent 2 hours to atleast 4 hours for free accounts, as currently added torrents in a free account are paused/stopped if they don't complete within 2 hours of adding them.

Once again thanks to you for this exclusive giveaway!!

I have completed optional steps as well

Follow seedr on their social networks
    Follow MyDigitalLife on social media
    Share this giveaway on social media, & etc
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1171600743129706496

Thanks,
    Grr

18. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    seedr seems like a very useful service that I could use. So, I would also like to participate in this giveaway.

19. dexter94

dexter94 MDL Junior Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I would love to use it with my smartphone.... I have made all the steps to the giveaway...

Follow seedr on their social networks
    Follow MyDigitalLife on social media
    Share this giveaway on social media, & etc
    https://twitter.com/HateSys/status/1171639603390013441

The thing I do not understans is "PM me within Three days of the result announcement to claim your win" What that it means?

20. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    I can't like 'em on Social networks because I already did in the past. Been using it for a long time, it's the best Torrenting service out there. The only problem being the space too low for free users. So I would like to test my fortune.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...