[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] VoodooShield Pro Lifetime + Annual Licenses

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    MyDigitalLife VoodooShield Pro Giveaway

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank the VoodooShield team for this Exclusive giveaway.

[​IMG]

ADD A LOCK TO YOUR COMPUTER

Website | Forum | Support | FAQ

VoodooShieldVirus Protection Like No Other

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

VoodooShield utilizes multi-engine scan, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Does VoodooShield work with traditional Antivirus Software?
    Yes, VoodooShield works great with most or all traditional antivirus software, and it never hurts to have additional layers of security.

VoodooShield FAQ https://voodooshield.com/#faq

[​IMG][​IMG]

| THE CONCEPT | COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + MULTI-ENGINE BLACKLIST SCAN + WHITELISTCLOUD
    The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and
    keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.

The machine learning / Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files
    to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

WhitelistCloud is a new patent pending feature of VoodooShield that continuously monitors all running processes and
    ensures only Safe items are running at any given time.

Compatible with Windows 7, 8, & 10

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

| HOW VOODOOSHIELD IS DIFFERENT |

Patented Toggling Computer Lock
    VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry. There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures). If it does not toggle, it is not a lock.

Dynamic Security Postures
    The Achilles’ heel of all security products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security postures feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

Patented Snapshot Technology
    Our patented snapshot technology automatically builds the tiny, customized whitelist for the end-user, resulting in the smallest possible whitelist and attack surface in the industry.

Smart alerts approach
    VoodooShield does not force the end-user to respond to dangerous affirmative user prompts, which eliminates the possibility the end-user inadvertently allows an unknown item. Instead, VoodooShield displays a mini prompt prior to asking the end-user to make a decision on whether to allow a new item or not.

WhitelistCloud Technology
    Through our WhitelistCloud technology, VoodooShield is the only product in the industry that scans our proprietary tiny, customized whitelist specifically for safe / clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, traditional antivirus scans for malware while WhitelistCloud scans for safe / clean files. As a result, Administrators are continually aware that only safe items are running on the endpoints. With traditional AV engines, Administrators are somewhat certain that malware is not executing on the endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they are essentially certain that only safe items are executing at any moment in time.

Vulnerable Processes Protection
    VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain in the parent / child process creation relationship. Not only does this make VoodooShield more secure, our mechanism is flexible so that blacklisting vulnerable items globally is not required. For example, VoodooShield is not required to blacklist PowerShell globally in order to protect PowerShell attacks. VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain so that benign scripts that need to execute are able to do so, while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.

Modern threats protection capabilities
    VoodooShield includes extremely robust ransomware, script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

Anti-exploit mechanism
    VoodooShield created the anti-exploit mechanism that many vendors utilize today, but chose not to patent it. VoodooShield is also the only deny-by-default product that protects the entire Windows system, as opposed to only protecting the Windows components that are currently being exploited by malware authors. With VoodooShield, there is no need to update our mechanism when malware authors discover a new Windows component to exploit, which tends to happen every 3-4 months.

Machine Learning / Ai & Multi-engine scan
    VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Protects against unknown vulnerabilities
    Unlike products that utilize legacy / deprecated Software Restriction Policy (SRP) that operates in user-mode, VoodooShield utilizes a modern kernel-mode monolithic blocking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks or tweaks to protect against new or undiscovered vulnerabilities and threats.

Highly customizable
    VoodooShield is highly customizable through its settings, allowing Administrators to fine tune the overall security posture for each end-user.

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS A FILTER. VOODOOSHIELD IS A COMPUTER LOCK.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

VoodooShield Pro Giveaway

| 1 Lifetime + 10 Annual Licenses |
    (I may add extra licenses)

Giveaway Open To All

[ RULES ]

Comment on VoodooShield Pro in your own words. (Required)
    Like/Follow VoodooShield on their social networks. (Optional but appreciated)
    Share the giveaway on social media, forums. (Optional but appreciated)
    PM me within 2 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win.
    I reserve full rights in case of disputes.

Giveaway Ends 28 July

Good luck

If you don't want to participate in the giveaway, then don't post in this thread.

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a license to VoodooShield?

Because VoodooShield is my part of my time-proven anti-malware security suite that has been protecting me from sadistic online "bad-actors" who are always working 24/7 to invade all our computer systems. - After I added VoodooShield to Emsisoft a couple of years ago when I won a license on this forum, I have felt safer than ever when online.

This great software has many features I like such as,
    "VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include:
    An application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine, and a multi-engine blacklist scan.
    2. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.
    While the machine learning, AI, and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end-user."

My Twitter.com media share for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1280988024214560771?s=20
    (I also "liked" VoodooShield on Twitter.com some time ago.)

*Thank you, Khanyash, for working with the VoodooShield team & putting such a great contest together for all us forum members. ... The software is among the best and the number of licenses is phenomenal including the lifetime license. --- WOW.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    Application whitelisting is probably the future. Voodoo-shield promises to act as a lock for your computer while offering strong malware protection.
    HEHE i am in as i don't have any security software on my RIG

5. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, i would love to try VoodooShield Pro on top of my Heimdal Thor Premium home, but the UI could be too complicated for normal users though.

Twitter

6. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    VoodooShield works great with most or all traditional antivirus software, that means it can be used as an additional layer of security.

Count me in.

7. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for this giveaway, now I got a chance to win a licence to this brilliant program every talk about, count me in the contest.

8. JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58 MDL Addicted

Nov 6, 2010
    Everyone says that this software is really fantastic, not to say magical, The only one with patented technologies and real threat blocks, it is considered the most complete and effective on the market.

Thanks to the good work of our Staff and our dear friend @khanyash, we are pleased and lucky to participate in this excellent Giveaway!

Count on me my friend and good luck, long life, health and much success to all of us!

Best Regards,@JeepWillys58

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    #9 jerzy601, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    I want to thank you for the competition for this excellent program.
    VoodooShield is a program that secures our system based on a white list.
    a completely new technology, which works very well with various anti-viruses, so it's worth having a second protection for your system.
    it also has a function Whitelist Cloud that monitors new and unknown executables so that malware does not get into our system.

10. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    I don't know VoodooShield Software and I would love to have the opportunity of having an extra layer of security level, because in the modern computing, more and more the activities and sensitive data are "exposed"/stored/managed in a cloud oriented systems. And to avoid undesirable effects from the leaking of information, security and safe behaviour is Fundamental. If I get this opportunity, I will be very grateful for the chance to use so robust software.

11. s3curityplu5

s3curityplu5 MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2015
    Voodoo Shield, why am I responding to this giveaway instead of doing my taxes or trying to find new employment?
    I am in the process of starting another company involving Information Security and Windows 10.
    I have begun researching tools like Voodoo Shield with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 and testing different malware protection tools while I conduct my daily malware research. I would love to add this tool to my toolbox, and I only purchase licenses when my clients demand them, and have no problem recommending tools that I find useful in my personal lab. Good luck to Voodoo Shield and although this is the first time I have heard about it, I will definitely be installing the free version in a VM for testing as soon as I find time. If I receive the giveaway pro license, that will enable me to immediately jump in and find out what its all about. Thanks guys.

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Voodooshield is the perfect app to block all malware including zero hour.It blocks anything which is not whitelisted/detected by its multi engine blacklist. It is also very light , easy to use. It is also very sought after security app because it can run alongside other security software or as a standalone security app. Thanks to Voodooshield Team and @khanyash
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1286175659526512641

13. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this must-have security software, @khanyash and VoodooShield!

VoodooShield Pro because it is a indispensible computer protection application that utilizes a new distinct technology that complements traditional antivirus/anti-malware software. It keeps the system secure through using an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning/AI decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. I'm fully satisfied with the performance and keeps my computer locked up against all threats. I'd like to win a license to extend my subscription. Count me in please!

14. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks a lot for organizing this giveaway khanyash and Voodooshield team!
    I have used free version in the past and this is a great second layer protection for computer and it was easier to use than other anti exe software. Other software were too technical while voodooshield was something I didn't get confused upon. I also liked the virustotal integration. I would love to win the pro version for even stronger protection than free version.

15. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
  16. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Tried the free version & i liked how it does things.
    Hoping to win pro version to try it's full extent of power <3

17. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

18. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #18 khanyash, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    (OP)
    The giveaway performance is not as per the expectation. All the participants win an Annual license. I haven't listed the participants who won in my VoodooShield giveaway on another forum.

Pgod92
    donkeymand
    JeepWillys58
    Shortyportuguese
    s3curityplu5
    ultimo404
    cloudval

1. PM me your real email address not tied to VoodooShield Account within 2 days.
    2. Temporary email or email tied to VoodooShield Account will make your win invalid.

19. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    [​IMG]
    I am very happy for all the winners of this great software.

... and also, many thanks to the ever-generous Khanyash for putting this wonderful contest together for all of us.

20. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    Thank you brother :D