[MyDigitalLife] PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS Giveaway (Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Sep 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    PowerArchiver | Compress, Encrypt, Exchange and Backup

Introducing

PowerArchiver

for macOS

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOShas joined the PowerArchiver family.

PowerArchiver 2021 for macOS

Preview build 30

Is a powerful and effective application for compression, encryption and file management for MacOS.

PowerArchiver 2021 for macOS has been optimized to perform effectively to save you time and storage space with the latest compression technology, while providing a customizable interface to suit your visual preferences. PowerArchiver 2021 for macOS features compression and extraction of many and various formats, secure encryption and a comprehensive set of tools that are essential for file/compression management.

[​IMG]

PowerArchiver for macOS Highlights
    • Comprehensive set of tools and features which support creating ZIP/ZIPX, 7ZIP, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ, TAR.XZ and extracting numerous additional formats.
    • Full support for secure encryption – ZIP AES 256 bit.
    • File and archive management tools such as Multi-Extract, Batch Compress, Archive Converter, Join Archive Tool, Write/Merge Multi Volume archive.
    • Multiple Tab support and archive preview.
    • Customizable interface and more.

[​IMG]

PowerArchiver for macOS Features

Here is a list of currently implemented features and the details on them:

• Full support for creating ZIP/ZIPX, 7ZIP, TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ, TAR.XZ, LHA
    • Full support for extracting ZIP/ZIPX, 7ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, RAR (including V5),CAB, LHA, ZOO, ARJ, WIM, ISO, RPM, DEB, LZMA, etc. (over 60+ formats).
    • Support for secure encryption – ZIP AES 256 bit.
    • Multiple tab support in main interface.
    • 6 different tools included to make it easier to handle multiple archives via single action.
    • Opening and Compressing archives via Finder.
    • Drag and Drop support from Finder to PA application icon.
    • Several icon styles built in for customization.
    • Multilingual support with over 30 translations.

Most Advanced ZIP/ZIPX Engine

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS offers ZIP and ZIPX format support that is superior to its competitors. Here are the highlights:

• Multicore deflate zip engine, almost 4x faster than single core systems on quad core computers.
    • Improved speed of zip compression and extraction on any occasion.
    • Full support for advanced ZIPX format – LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd, BZIP2, WAVPACK and ZSTD in ZIP/ZIPX, according to latest ZIP standards. PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS fully supports opening any archive created with WinZip.
    • Optimized compression methods for settings of your choice, based on compression speed and compression strength
    • Full support for more basic ZIP format that is compatible with all archive software out there, as well as the full cross platform compatibility with built-in Windows XP/Vista/7/10 zip reader.
    • JPEG support – Unique and rare support for extraction of ZIPX JPEG compression created by WinZIP.
    • Unlimited size of the archive, unlimited size of files inside archive and unlimited number of files inside archive.
    • Multicore LZMA engine for ZIP/ZIPX.
    • Support for Unicode in ZIP, both read and write. Implemented throughout application.
    • ZIP/ZIPX AES support (both PkZip 5.1 and WZ 9.0 standards supported) – Supports creating and extracting AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 encrypted archives as well as PkZip 5.1 encryption for full compatibility.
    • SecureZip compatibility – only archiver fully compatible with SecureZip, including reading 3DES encrypted archives and ZIP/ZIPX archives encrypted with digital certificates.
    • Multiple disk spanning, with support for unlimited span sizes.

7-Zip Compression

7-Zip is an advanced compression format featured in PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS. It is an open source format, providing an open architecture and high compression ratio. 7-Zip outperforms ZIP, ZIPX and even RAR in many tests.
    PowerArchiver 2021 Pro also features a Transparent Update feature for 7-Zip archives, which allows you to quickly add or remove files even if the archive is “Solid”. PowerArchiver supports all 7zip methods, including LZMA2. Another unique feature to PowerArchiver is the SmartAI compression method where PowerArchiver will automatically pick the best compression method based on your strength setting as well as file type for maximum speed/compression ratio, which improves both speed and compression strenght.

Unmatched Security

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS comes with an unprecedented level of security features fully supporting the new ZIP AES standard encryption. For ease of use, the PowerArchiver Password Manager will save your frequently used passwords so you do not need to type them each time you use them.

• Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2). Unique support for both PkZIP and WinZIP AES options giving you full compatibility.

Preview Window

With PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS, you can now easily preview archives, images, text and many other file types directly in PowerArchiver without having to open the archive or file. The Preview feature works both while browsing hard drives and inside archives, with full support for preview plug-ins. You can preview images and documents in archives without having to extract them to your hard drive!

Useful Tools

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS includes the most advanced set of tools available that assist when managing your archives:

• Archive Converter – convert archives among the formats supported in PowerArchiver. Can convert as many as thousands of archives/folders at a time.
    • Encode Tool – encode/decode files in UU, XX, MIME and yENC formats.
    • Join Archive Tool – Join numerous archives of the same or different format into single archives.
    • Write/Merge Multi-Volume Tools – split ZIP files into multivolumes, and also merge multivolumes into a single ZIP archive.
    • Batch ZIP Tool – batch compress as many as thousands of files into separate archives in one instance.
    • Multi-Extract Tool – extract as many as thousands of archives at the same time.
    • Optimize Tool – re-compress archive to ZIP/7zip with stronger compression settings, creating smaller files.
    • Remove Encryption Tool – Remove encryption from archives.

Beautiful and Customizable Interface

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS comes with a beautiful interface with various view styles. The main toolbar is customizable, it gives you the ability to customize the toolbar buttons you need and in a color style of your choice. Dark/Light modes are fully supported and look great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PowerArchiver Select (Future Upgrades)

What is the PowerArchiver Select plan?

Every PowerArchiver purchase comes at minimum with complimentary 12 months of PowerArchiver Select. PowerArchiver Select is a premium Support and Maintenance plan with following features: Upgrade Assurance (free upgrade to all major/minor versions), Live Registration system that keeps your registration code up to date, Priority Support including telephone support, priority Feature Requests, priority BETA releases. Level of end-user support in PowerArchiver Select is unprecedented in the software industry, where none of our competitors even offer phone support, let alone ability to influence future development. Renewal is available at significantly discounted prices – 73% discount for 1 year renewal and even larger discount for 3 year renewal!

About PowerArchiver

PowerArchiver has set the benchmark for the industry by combining powerful features with a simple, easy to use interface.

Is offered in over 30 languages and expanded the presence of PowerArchiver around the world.
    Is used by millions of individuals, governments, educational institutions and corporations in more than 150 countries.

PowerArchiver prides itself on its simple, smarter way of doing things throughout the whole application.

Website | https://www.powerarchiver.com/
    Blogs | https://www.powerarchiver.com/news/
    Forums | https://forums.powerarchiver.com/
    Support | https://www.powerarchiver.com/support/

Download | https://www.powerarchiver.com/download/
    Store | https://www.powerarchiver.com/order/

Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/powerarchiver
    Twitter | https://twitter.com/powerarchiver
    YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/conexware

PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS Giveaway

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank the PowerArchiver Team for this exclusive giveaway

| 05 x Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades licenses |
    (free unlimited upgrades; free upgrades to future versions)
    First Name, Last Name, Email Address required for the license

The winners in my recent PowerArchiver giveaway on other forums cannot participate in this giveaway

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a MyDigitalLife member registered before 05 May 2020
    Comment on PowerArchiver 2021 Pro and its features in a few or two-three sentences

Like/Follow PowerArchiver on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)
    Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)
    PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 10 Dec

Good luck

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    (OP)
    Giveaway Live Now

3. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    Like most the archive mounting feature, which allows you copy/run programs/files within an archive without first extracting them.
    Also a nice feature is the encryption options, which makes the archives a lot safer and private.
    This could be easily the best file archiver on Mac.

4. clsend

clsend MDL Novice

Apr 24, 2015
    like faster basic archive operation and nice integration to windows explorer plus iso handling, All in one tool for managing archive file types.

5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks again for this exclusive giveaway @khanyash
    I just bought a refurbished Mac on Black Friday, so this software will be the first to install after i get it. Mac is way too easy to use rather than Microsoft.
    I expect to perform exactly or better than the Windows version seeing the great features developed in the Windows version also.
    I like its lightness, elegance and the multitude of useful utilities on hand for any office activity.
    Best of luck at all the participants.
    My share is below:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1332469733657108482?s=20

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    PowerArchiver is a great app for performing archiving functions like opening, compressing etc. RAR, ZIP files and other archive formats.
    It also has Data(ISO and other files)/audio Burner.
    I also like that it has Explorer mode for easier file management and has modern and ribbon GUI for easy navigation and use of features for the user.
    And lastly, though it has so many features, it is lightweight and fast in performing functions. Thanks @khanyash
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1332726259223183363

7. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Count me in.

8. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Endless thanks for another good chance to win an extraordinary contest.
    I need this license in order to use it with my Ipad if possible and if not i will use it on my Mac.
    Great release, excellent functionalities, nice operations and very fast archiving. For a 2GB archiver it took 29 s to pack it.
    Wow, this is great.
    I shared it:
    https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1335600387257233408?s=20
    I hope i win it.

9. hungut

hungut MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    This software has a nice interface. I like its dark mode to look modern.
    However, it includes many features so the installation size is quite large.
    PowerArchiver is the best file compression software on macOS.

10. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

PowerArchiver for MacOS is a professional compression utility for MacOS with support for over 60 formats. PowerArchiver for MacOS is optimized for maximum speed and performance, and will fully utilize your memory and CPU, by using all available cores. PowerArchiver for MacOS is simple to use and it automatically selects the best compression mode for each file. Fully compatible with WinZip and SecureZip.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/1336352474794430468

11. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

12. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    I'll announce the winners tomorrow

13. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    7 valid entries. Not all included entries are as per the rules. There will be 1 winner.
    oliverjia
    clsend
    dinosaur07
    dhruvenjoy
    bebondi
    Hung_UT®
    sterchin

14. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Thank you for your participation

Congratulations @oliverjia

PM me your real first name, last name, email address within 3 days

[​IMG]

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Congratulations to the winner.

17. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    @khanyash PM sent.
    Thanks a lot for organizing this nice giveway, and for the developer this create this wonderful software. Really appreciate it.
    Thank you @dinosaur07 and @sterchin for your greetings.