[MyDigitalLife] VoodooShield Pro New Year Giveaway (05 x Lifetime Licenses + More)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Dec 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Dec 12, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    [​IMG]

VoodooShield
    VIRUS PROTECTION LIKE NO OTHER

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS A FILTER

VOODOOSHIELD IS A COMPUTER LOCK

| THE CONCEPT | COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + WHITELISTCLOUD FILE REPUTATION SCAN

The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.

The machine learning / Ai automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

WhitelistCloud File Reputation Scan is a new patent pending feature of VoodooShield that continuously monitors all running processes and ensures only Safe items are running at any given time.

HOW VOODOOSHIELD WORKS

[​IMG]

VoodooShield Is A Computer Lock

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

VoodooShield utilizes ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Does VoodooShield work with traditional Antivirus Software?
    Yes, VoodooShield works great with most or all traditional antivirus software, and it never hurts to have additional layers of security.

Compatible with Windows 7, 8, & 10

| HOW VOODOOSHIELD IS DIFFERENT |

COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + WHITELISTCLOUD FILE REPUTATION SCAN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Patented Toggling Computer Lock
    VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry, and it is designed to complement your antivirus (including Windows Defender). There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures). If it does not toggle, it is not a lock.

Dynamic Security Postures
    The Achilles’ heel of all security products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security postures feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

Patented Snapshot Technology
    Cybersecurity experts agree that application whitelisting is by far the most effective security mechanism on the market, but no one ever bothered to make this technology user-friendly enough for the masses, until we created VoodooShield. Before VoodooShield, all application whitelisting products were active full-time, often when it did not make sense to be active, which most users and administrator found to be annoying and untenable, so they would choose to forgo application whitelisting altogether. Our patented snapshot technology automatically builds the tiny, customized whitelist for the end-user, resulting in the smallest possible whitelist and attack surface in the industry.

Smart alerts approach
    VoodooShield does not force the end-user to respond to dangerous affirmative user prompts, which eliminates the possibility the end-user inadvertently allows an unknown item. Instead, VoodooShield displays a mini prompt prior to asking the end-user to make a decision on whether to allow a new item or not.

WhitelistCloud Technology
    Through our WhitelistCloud technology, VoodooShield is the only product in the industry that scans our proprietary tiny, customized whitelist specifically for safe / clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, traditional antivirus scans for malware while WhitelistCloud scans for safe / clean files. As a result, Administrators are continually aware that only safe items are running on the endpoints. With traditional AV engines, Administrators are somewhat certain that malware is not executing on the endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they are essentially certain that only safe items are executing at any moment in time.

Vulnerable Processes Protection
    VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain in the parent / child process creation relationship. Not only does this make VoodooShield more secure, our mechanism is flexible so that blacklisting vulnerable items globally is not required. For example, VoodooShield is not required to blacklist PowerShell globally in order to protect against PowerShell attacks. VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain so that benign scripts that need to execute are able to do so, while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.

Modern threats protection capabilities
    VoodooShield includes extremely robust ransomware, script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

Anti-exploit mechanism
    VoodooShield created the anti-exploit mechanism that many vendors utilize today, but chose not to patent it. VoodooShield is also the only deny-by-default product that protects the entire Windows system, as opposed to only protecting the Windows components that are currently being exploited by malware authors. With VoodooShield, there is no need to update our mechanism when malware authors discover a new Windows component to exploit, which tends to happen every 3-4 months.

Machine Learning / Ai & file reputation scan
    VoodooShield utilizes ML/Ai (VoodooAi) and reputation based file insight (WhitelistCloud) that provides the end-user with file insight so they are able to make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Protects against unknown vulnerabilities
    Unlike products that utilize legacy / deprecated Software Restriction Policy (SRP) that operates in user-mode, VoodooShield utilizes a modern kernel-mode monolithic blocking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks or tweaks to protect against new or undiscovered vulnerabilities and threats. In addition, unlike other products in its class, VoodooShield is refined to the point that it does not require vendor co-management of the Web Management Console.

Highly customizable
    VoodooShield Pro is highly customizable through its settings, allowing Administrators to fine tune the overall security posture for each end-user.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About VoodooShield

The User-Friendly Toggling Computer Lock

Website | https://voodooshield.com/
    Forum | https://voodooforums.com/
    Support | https://voodooshield.com/#support

Download | https://voodooshield.com/#download
    Store | https://voodooshield.com/#buy

Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/voodoosoft
    Twitter | https://twitter.com/voodooshield

[​IMG]

We at MyDigitalLife would like to thank the VoodooShield Team for this special New Year giveaway

| 03 x lifetime licenses + 02 x lifetime licenses on 100+ entries + few one-two years licenses |

Rules Of The Giveaway

Like VoodooShield on Facebook or Follow VoodooShield on Twitter
    Share the giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link in this thread

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win
    Email Address required for the license

Giveaway Ends 10 Jan

Good luck

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Dec 16, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    (OP)
    Giveaway Live Now

3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
  4. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    I have been using Voodoo Shield for some months now and slowly to like it, sometimes it can be a hassle as it blocks most of the software i am trying to install/run, still i would love to try it more.

Twitter

5. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
  6. Iftekar Khan

Iftekar Khan MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2019
  7. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    A VoodooShield PRO contest --- HURRAH !!!

My current security set-up is Emsisoft Malware, Comodo Firewall, and VoodooShield PRO. ... I want to win more years on my VoodooShield PRO license or the lifetime license for my wife's computer. --- Ever since I added VoodooShield to Emsisoft, I have never needed more security except for a reliable system restore software in case something very rare comes along that messes up my system. VoodooShield is a wonder (miracle) to me because it locks up my system better tight and safe in a way I have never known before.

I consider VoodooShield PRO a "MUST HAVE" app for everyone who dares to go online with all the "bad-actors" (sadists) who love to try to fowl up all users online for the fun of it or to get money (Ransomware) by making you pay to unlock your system once they lock it down.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1344959069019365377?s=20

--->>> I HAVE LIKED/FOLLOWED/SUBCRIBED TO VOODOOSHIELD ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, & YOUTUBE.COM UNDER THE NAMES - Elijah Gale and @divinenews.

*Many thanks to VoodooSoft, LLC. for sponsoring this contest ... & to the great & generous Khanyash for putting this contest together for all of us.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    I never have used it. count me in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. omidomi

omidomi MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2019
  10. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
  11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for another great giveaway @khanyash
    Happy New Year to all users of MDL. :)
    Thanks a lot to VS devs and especially Dan for supporting mdl forum contests.
    VS Pro is definitely a great anti-exe and anti-exploit application. It helped me more than once with its great AI module at the moment of installing various software + the whitelisting of installed apps and the centralised panel, these features make our PCs really fortified.
    I already follow them on all my social media.
    My giveaway share is below:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1346228728003764230?s=20

12. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    VoodooShield Pro is a very good anti-exe anti-exploit program, complementing PC protection. It does not cause conflicts with other antivirus software. It gives the user the ability to create rules. It has machine learning AI and real time Whitelistcloud and different protection modes.

My share

13. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    I try it, looks like good! Please count me in too!

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this must-have security software, @khanyash and VoodooShield Team! :)

I'd like to win a license for VoodooShield Pro because it is an indispensible computer protection application that utilizes a new distinct technology, complementing traditional security software. It keeps the system secure through an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning/AI decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. I'm fully satisfied with its performance and keeps my computer locked up against all online and behavioral threats. Count me in please!

Liked/Following on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Facebook name: Rancs Rands & Twitter name: @RancesAlain

Facebook Share

15. catastrophal

catastrophal MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2017
    #15 catastrophal, Jan 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    In computer matters security cannot be taken seriously enough. VoodooShield is a great addition to traditional virus scanners because it takes a different approach than traditional virus scanners.

While traditional virus scanners detect threats with a blacklist and using signatures, VoodooShield works with a whitelist. This means that VoodooShield first has to learn which programs are allowed and trusted on your PC. Everything else will be blocked.

I would really appreciate the additional security VoodooShield can provide. Therefore I would be more than happy to win a license.

Twitter

16. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    VoodooShield offers your computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware and other threats. The tool allows you to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software you trust. It does not remove infected files but it can block them from being opened and protect your computer from getting infected. It is designed to run in the background at all times and dragging/dropping any file onto the shield causes the software
    to automatically scan the document for malware.

https://www.facebook.com/VoodooSoft/ liked.
    https://twitter.com/voodooshield followed.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3681449435231771

17. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    First thanks for this GiveAway contest. I have now been testing VoodooShield for a 3 month period, I find it very light and easy to handle and its a great second part protection suite. Free licence for this says count me in this contest.

18. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    #18 rushdie, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  19. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
  20. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Great thanks for this opportunity to get a very good security software. I need a license key for VoodooShield Pro in order to run it alongside Windows Defender to complement each other in order to protect me while surfing the internet. VoodooShield Pro offers great protection against scripts, installers and keyloggers while Windows Defender is decent as antivirus but these both together are top notch.
    I like a lot the User Interface and the alert system in VoodooShield Pro.
    I followed the rules and already followed them on twitter. I also shared the giveaway on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1347974515788230662?s=20