Need a BIOS Mod to solve a long list of problem

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by Devilman1, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Devilman1

Devilman1 MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2010
    I have a MSI Master2 FAR7 main board with two option 275 processor and 4 Gbyte RAM and a long list of problem:

I don't have video if I use any ATI video card after x1950 (i.e. HD3850, HD4670), but the system boot without any error signal during POST; it's like it doesn't boot the video card. I have video with a PCI HD5450 that doesn't have 3D acceleration.
    When I installed a PCI SATA controller on PCI slot 4 the system doesn't see it except sometimes but the network card stopped working and windows inform me of a resource conflict.
    If I connect something to the front USB ports the system hang; if I watch a video using the UVD2 controller the system hang.

Is it possible to solve all this problem with a BIOS Mods?
    The most similar board, that doesn't have these problems, is the ABIT AV8 3rd Eye.

Here I have uploaded the latest BIOS version and the RW-everything file.
    w*w.megaupload.com/?d=DVU0T9ZL

Thanks

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Contact manufacturer! After all it was them that wrote the BIOS

sebus

3. Devilman1

Devilman1 MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2010
    I already did it and they said that the board is old and they are not interested in solve BIOS problem.

4. pepe123

pepe123 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2009
    bad luck, the board is not a main-street board and is really old. There's no chance that anyone but the manufacturer can fix those problems.

5. Devilman1

Devilman1 MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2010
    Someone suggest me that all the problems reside in the ACPI table and told me to change it.
    I find that the ABIT AV8 3rd Eye is very similar and infact most of the tabel are similar, but I don't know how to change it, and understand the difference.