Need a simple beginer tutorial for win10 activation

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by totaloco, Apr 21, 2019.

1. totaloco

totaloco MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2010
    Hi, i really tried to find out how to activate it right in this forum.
    But things been change like KMSToolik + piko been abondend i guess,
    And i dont know what win10 pro version i should download and from where? ( downloaded from MS site Win10_1809Oct_v2_Hebrew_x64 and i dont know if its fine_
    And what is the current activation tool for that?

Dear people please help me!

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Download ISO + Info: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...-18362-30-pc-fast-slow-rp-19h1_release.79259/
    KMS: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808
    From the readme:
    Code:
    # How To Use - Auto Renewal:

* To install this solution for auto renewal activation, run these scripts respectively:

1-SppExtComObjPatcher.cmd 
    install the Patcher Hook.

2-Activate-Local.cmd 
    activate installed supported products (you must run it at least once). 
    you may need to run it again if you installed Office product afterwards.

* You can remove SppExtComObjPatcher-kms2 folder afterwards, it is not needed for renewal.

* Use 1-SppExtComObjPatcher.cmd again if you want to remove/uninstall the solution.

================================================================ 
    # How To Use - Manual:

* To only activate without installing and without renewal, run this script only:

KMS_VL_ALL.cmd

* You will need to run it again before the activation period expire (6 months by default).

================================================================ 

3. totaloco

totaloco MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2010
    Thanks man! but still im not sure i got it, do i need to redownload a different version of win10 or what i've downloaded is fine?
    and if its fine version and i just need to patch the installer?
    im sorry but everything here is so complex and too many information for me if u can just be specific for dumbass guy like i would really apreciate it!

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    The mentioned iso can be used, after the install is finished you can run the KMS scripts for autorenewal, as shown in the readme.

5. wmh

wmh MDL Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Hello Enthousiast!

What is the best build of w10 so far that is stable and can be tweaked (remove telemetry, cortana, etc.) to be used on a desktop PC?

Sorry to hijack this thread but I've been having problems with w7 (bsod crashes on r7 1700 ga-b350M ddr4 2400hz 16GB) and I think I have to finally give up on w7 and give in to w10...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Chopping is useless, on any build.

7. wmh

wmh MDL Member

Jun 30, 2015
    So the best use is to let it run as it is? Without tweaking?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    No offense intended, but if you have to ask how to use a simple KMS solution, i don't get how you would know what and how to chop or tweak.

9. wmh

wmh MDL Member

Jun 30, 2015
    #9 wmh, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    None taken and that's why I ask. I don't know, thus I come here to learn from you that do. ;)

Also, I am very grateful for the good will you all have and all the kwnoledge you all share here for free.

10. Krager

Krager MDL Senior Member

Jan 9, 2017
    You can disable just about everything you don't want through the registry and group policy editor so you don't ~have~ to remove stuff. The only difference is removing things can clean up the file system a bit and eliminate some things from sight.

I think nlite is pretty good about removing components without breaking anything, but still you pay your nickel and take your chances.

I know there's some tools around to automate disabling stuff through the registry, but I do all my registry edits by hand through reg files and scripts. Don't have any recommendations there.

I run LTSC 2019 because it's stripped down a bit lacking UWP apps and Cortana. If you don't want that stuff that's the best win10 edition. Of course if you want the latest (1903) you'll have to go with something else since LTSC is only released every few years.

11. totaloco

totaloco MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2010
    Hi again, i did the activation of KMS_VL_ALL the activation of office and win10 is just for 180 days? there is no permanent activation for those?

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    When you installed KMS_VL_ALL with autorenewal it will renew the activation on a frequent schedule, so the 180 days will be reset from time to time.

13. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    re-activate again & you get another 180 days