Need help bypassing the user account password in Windows 7 without any Software

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Windows vNext, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windows vNext

Windows vNext MDL Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Is there a hack to solve this out :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Windows vNext

Windows vNext MDL Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Isn't there any way to get it done without any resetting software tool?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    did you actually read info on the links one gives option.

4. Windows vNext

Windows vNext MDL Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I've read them but isn't there any way to just login without any of the softwares and install disc?

And for the other ways given in the link(except the Regedit one) what if I have only one User account?

5. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    If you cannot log in, then you need bootable software (whether Windows 7 disc, or a PE toolkit) or to "slave" the drive to another computer.

6. 100

100 MDL Expert

May 17, 2011
    Seriously, what do you think a user password is for?

7. Mandom

Mandom MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2011
    You have several options:

1. Reinstall system(will lose your data)

2. Log in to safe mode by pressing F2 to see if there is a default admin account, that kind of account has no password, just log in that account. But Win7 has this account disabled by default.

3. Use Windows Password Key, can find out your password in minutes with 100% recovery rate, but you need a blank CD/DVD or USB to burn the software and then insert the disk to your locked computer to perform this.

8. shadowchasr

shadowchasr MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2012
    Yep, I usually had good luck with Ophcrack for vista on win7 machines as most users use rather simple passwords. Now a days I just use Locksmith.

9. aoham

aoham MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2008
    @Windows vNext, Try Kon-Boot. "piotrbania.com/all/kon-boot"

10. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    Really? Did you trying to invade someone's computer or simply forgot your password?

Several suggestions were given, try each one. If you've lost your login password, try logging using DART.

11. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    re-install:)

12. Coffeeman

Coffeeman MDL Junior Member

Jan 20, 2011
    If he waited to hear so many alternatives to bypass an user account's password and he did not gave any feedback, my guess is that he just wanted to be a "little spy" and probably see some pics of a friend? or play a little trick on them?

13. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I'm closing this more than enough information given to solve the problem, considering we have not had a reply from Windows vNext.