Need help - Evaluation End Period 6/1/2010

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Code9, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Code9

Code9 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    I previously used the Windows 7 Loader that activated windows in Evaluations and then removed watermark.

However, I have used the latest Windows 7 Loader by OaH but when I checked by pressing on Windows Key + R, and then typing "winver" it says that "Evaluation copy expires on 3/1/2010.

How can I fix it?

2. Code9

Code9 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
  3. Code9

Code9 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    What happens if I already used a new Windows 7 loader by OaH but later I noticed that it has an Evaluation date?

4. Yurbuh Tuggly

Yurbuh Tuggly MDL Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Some system files have been borked by your use of "Toolkit" first. No other loaders will work correctly until those files are replaced with the originals--and even then, things could go wrong. Fastest and easiest solution may be a fresh install and start over--then ONLY use one newer and proven loader version--assuming you still want to go the loader route.

5. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    You sort of can, but it is safer & easier to reinstall. I see that you successfully got your BIOS modded, so you never have to use loaders again!

I second that, although since your BIOS is modded, no loaders needed. Frankenbuilds = F A I L!!! :D

6. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    You are best to do a fresh install of Windows 7 and then try running some loaders. Since you used the Orbit toolkit, you replaced some of your RTM files with RC files to trick it into RC activation (which expires...). Reinstall Windows and come back, it is best way to ensure that you will be able to install loaders and have them actually work as intended... ;)

7. Code9

Code9 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
  8. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
    #10 FuzzyMaster, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  9. Code9

Code9 MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    #11 Code9, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    (OP)
  10. Everilda

Everilda MDL Senior Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Glad you fixed it!

You did have a 'Frankenbuild'. You used an Activator for the RC build, this replaces the RTM tokens .dat & pkeyconfig.xrm with files from the RC. This is why you get the 'expiration date' of the RC build.
    All we have done is reversed this process by using the RTM tokens .dat & pkeyconfig.xrm

I don't know if these files are the same between different versions of Win 7 or between 32bit & 64 bit.

Opa had the procedure in The Windows Repository', but not in the first post and he uploaded the two files for another member.