need help getting files please

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dan44762000, Jun 24, 2012.

1. dan44762000

dan44762000 MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2012
    can someone point me in the right direction to obtain a copy of windows 7 ulitimate (if that works with daz loader) or a copy that does .

so i can just burn it too dvd- r and put on new system and then use daz loaded to activate .

thanks so much dan

2. dan44762000

dan44762000 MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2012
    thanks for that . and i can get the "ultimate" version and use daz loader ? ?

3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Obviously yes :)

4. aholeinthewor1d

aholeinthewor1d MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2012
    hey I have a related question also..I have been out of the windows scene for a while now and i just built up a new PC and obtained windows 7 iso files and used daz loader to activate..now i came across this website and have been reading different forums for the past hour but im still confused...where can I get an up to date iso of windows 7...one straight from a retail disc or microsoft..all the links im finding seem to be older. the installer i have now which i dont really trust, lets you choose which version of windows you want to install..home, professional, ultimate, etc.. and i have one more question..i know how windows loader works but with these "retail disk" iso's do you need to enter a serial when installing? i only ask because the torrents i have found all talk about activation being removed when installing and then to use windows loader...which confuses me because they are obv not an untouched "retail" iso then right? sorry if thats all confusing..i would really appreciate someone to clear everything up for me...thanks

5. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    i have installed retail disks,iso's from the internet,untouched iso's of windows 7 torrents,the daz loader works on all of them.What do you mean by older links? Are you looking for updated integrated win7 sp1 iso links with all the current updates? Your question is very confusing. Once you install win7 and then update using windows update,you will have an up to date windows 7 OS