need help in recovery!!

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by samy169, Nov 4, 2009.

1. samy169

samy169 MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    hello every one i need help to recover my files from ntfs and fat32 partitions when i was installing Win vista i accidentally deleted two partition for making one for vista, and now i need my data. there are some pics vids and some installation and achieves. please help me:confused::confused:

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    If your data has been overwritten though, it'll be partially unretrievable.

But even then u can try some Recovery software like Emergency recovery, ondata,...there are many.

As for Vista, some good advise : switch to win7, and your life will be better :cool:

4. derausgewanderte

derausgewanderte MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #4 derausgewanderte, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
    I just recovered files from two hdds. One was formatted and the other had a hosed partition table. Recovered almost everything from both using
    EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
    As said, if the drive has been tempered with in the meantime it may be more difficult to obtain the data back 100%. I had images and clips that were 75% Ok with the rest lines or black. And of course if you have a partition that's 200Gb or larger it's going to take ages to finish...
    if your data is really valuable you may want to consider purchasing the software. Otherwise you can find this elsewhere if you search.

good luck getting your data back

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009

Gonna check that one out for myself.
    Looks pretty neat. If it's good, I may even buy it.
    Thanx for mentioning :)

6. derausgewanderte

derausgewanderte MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    you have to celebrate, congrats on 555 posts;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...