Need help NETT ERR_CERT_INVALID

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SvNto7, Oct 29, 2018.

1. SvNto7

SvNto7 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2016
    Hi All,

I need help...when browsing using chrome i often got error with NETT ERR_CERT_INVALID, i search the net the solution is synchronize time but the problem still occuring.

Also already tried sfc /scannow but got the notice that Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files.

Tried using Windows Repair from Windows 7 USB drive but still cant fixed it.

Cant reinstall because this is office computer, could anyone show me how to fixed it ?

2. SvNto7

SvNto7 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2016
    Already tried..nothing, still same

3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    If Your OS is damaged and sfc.exe /scannow can't fix it, You should repair yourself, it's mandatory and you must it do, but it isn't any way related to site certificate error.
    There You personally can't to anything, if only use advanced settings in Chrome and ignorire this problem (older Chrome versions) or use another browser, what doesn't block sites what uses false or fake or expired SSl certificates.
    Thats all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Cert Store damaged? Also, the error might come up because Chrome doesn't trust any Symantec certificate anymore.

5. SvNto7

SvNto7 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2016
    Thanks, youre right, already tried the link but still nothing.

I am no computer expert..do you know who / any forum that could help analyze the CBS.log from sfc ?

I disable safe browsing on chrome options and somehow could access gmail, but still many website are displaying same error...

Do you know any browser that doesnt block sites ? Already tried firefox and opera but still getting error.

Probably the OS...like the kaljukass said. I could access the web using firefox yesterday but when tried to install win10 on other partition but still no changes so back to win7 and format the win10 partition...it keep crashing