Need Help Win 7 back to not Genuine

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by joelv2g, Oct 12, 2009.

1. joelv2g

joelv2g MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    Hi guys! Noob here. Been using Win 7 with Hazar Loader and for some reasone im back to not genuine. tried to repair activation using hazars 1.6 version and it reboots and still gives me a popup saying that my software is not genuine. I tried different key but still wont activate. any ideas? :confused:

Thanks in advance

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Do a BIOS mod, much cleaner.

3. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Have you used anything that may of changed system files? sounds like you have?

4. joelv2g

joelv2g MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    all i did was a windows repair on it after that im back to not genuine.

5. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    #5 Rosco, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    If by "windows repair" you mean boot from the Windows DVD and choose "Startup Repair" :eek: then you have removed the loader from the boot process and this provides the emulated SLIC table for Windows to check for activation.

If you use a loader then you rely on it to provide the emulated SLIC info. If you modify your BIOS it is permanently in the BIOS.

You need to reinstall the loader you first used however sometimes this can cause awful problems. If you continue to use a loader NEVER do a "windows repair" unless you become conversant with the manner these things work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. joelv2g

joelv2g MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    thanks for that info. I didnt know that that would cause the loader to be erases. what should i do from here? any ideas? dont really want to re-install. but if i have no choice. i would have to do a clean install. thanks

7. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Reinstall the loader you used.