Need Help - Windows 7 & Windows Loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Geek1, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Geek1

Geek1 MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2014
    Hey all,

I'm about to format my computer rig and freshly install Windows 7 onto it. But before I do that I got some few questions.

-I have got the Windows 7 ISO and the Windows Loader on my laptop, I will have to burn the Windows 7 ISO onto an DVD. That being said is there a way to put Windows Loader onto the same disk where after installing Windows 7 it would automatically install the Windows Loader? Or would I have to do it separately where I just install the Windows 7 then after it's done installing then I would just have to run the Windows Loader.

-If that is the case where I cannot get Windows Loader onto the same disk as my Windows 7 and getting it to automatically install by itself after completion of installing Windows 7. What is the correct way to install the Windows Loader? Do I just install it once I finish installing Windows 7? Or do I install the Windows Loader once I install everything else like drivers etc....

Thanks, hope yall can help.

2. James Bond 007

James Bond 007 MDL Junior Member

Nov 16, 2010
    Copy the Windows Loader program to an USB stick. Then after installing Windows 7 on your computer, copy the Windows Loader program to your computer from the USB stick and just run the Loader to install. I recommend you install the loader after installing the hardware drivers, as that is what I did every time.