Need help with clipboard on office 2010 if possible thanks in advance ;-)

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by gowery, Mar 19, 2013.

1. gowery

gowery MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2013
    I have office clipboard open, on the side of the screen, Up until about 1 week ago anything I would create with a text box and then copy would show up in the clip board. I do not know what happened but when I am creating a document and editing or moving things around mainly text boxes with word in the past I would copy the text box and then I would see it in the clipboard. (the text box and some of the text inside or image inside the text box)

now if I copy the text box it appears in the clipboard but only the outside of the text box not what is inside it.

A lot of times I may have like 5 or 6 text boxes some with text in them and some with images and then I copy them all and re arrange the whole document and then paste the boxes back in the document but I can't see which text box is which.

Any ideas? What am I missing.
    I did in fact re install office twice now and it is still not working, I know it worked before because I do this all the time.
    I even installed all updates as well.

I did read something about going to word add ons and deleting an add on wireless but I don't have that in add ons. this is a desktop using windows 7 and Microsoft office 2010. thank you in advance if I can I will also post a picture.

Attached Files: