Need help with Windows Loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rjohnson1990, Mar 13, 2013.

1. rjohnson1990

rjohnson1990 MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2013
    I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I am having trouble with the Windows Loader by Daz. One of my friends activated my Windows 7 Ultimate using whatever it was he used but after a few weeks, my Windows was no longer genuine. I learned about Windows Loader, so I downloaded it. This is where my problem comes in.

First time opening Windows Loader, I was unable to install it. The status on the Installation tab said there was a modification already installed and the Install button was greyed out. I ran the command string "sfc /scannow", restarted and reopened Windows Loader. The new status said "Unlicensed". I went to the Profile tab and made sure everything was correct and it was, so I clicked the install button. After restarting my Windows, it was still not genuine. I reopened Windows Loader again and the status was changed to "Notification". I then noticed the serial on the Installation tab and Profile tab did not match. I have tried typing in the key manually. It goes through then tells me to make my Windows genuine.

How can I fix my problem and get Windows activated? My computer is an Acer running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...